Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2935642 12/17/01 11:25 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hi,<p>H has received the letter either on Saturday or yesterday.
I got some textmessages from him today, asking if the kids could spend some days with him before Christmas. Not a word about the letter. So no fireworks here. He's ignored the whole thing. But at least he's respecting my boundaries and didn't call or turn up. What's up with this? Has it all turned into indifference now? Anger is awful to put up with, but isn't indifference a sign of he just doesn't care anymore?
I think because of our long separation; 15 months, plus 3 months in house separation ,plus me being away visiting my family overseas for 5 months. It was just plain too late.
I have read some of the plan B'rs stories and in most(all?) cases where the WSs have returned , they weren't separated before.
Maybe I was hoping too much, now I have crashed.
It's so painful to accept that it's over. To accept H swapped me and the boys for a piece of trash and her 3 kids. Can't say anything else but good luck with his 3rd family...
Christmas... H's exW #2 has invited H for a visit in the Christms morning, and H will see their kids, and I'll take our boys there too, so they'll see their dad. H has limited time of 4 hours with them, and looks like he's rushing back to spend the rest of the day with the third bunch!!!! Makes me mad to think OW's fatherless 2 year old by MM probably gets to spend more time with H than his own sons.
I know this is just an assumption, that where he's going to be, but it still hurts.
SIL's going to send me an article about personality disorders. I am probably better of with a guy like H, but again, can't help it, it hurts too much, because I truly loved him.

#2935643 12/18/01 12:29 AM
G
G
<p>[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: Bunny ]</p>

#2935644 12/19/01 01:58 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Thanks K,<p>I was on such a low point yesterday, I felt like starting plan C. And unfortunately it doesn't look much more positive this morning.
Being in a foreign country is starting to take it's toll.I am a fighter , but this is way too much to handle on my own without the family and my closest friends.
All the best for you K, you are doing so well bringing up 3 little ones while pregnant.
Take care.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 473 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation