Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2937201 12/26/01 05:27 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Picked up the kids this afternoon, Daughter (5) runs up to me and says, Daddy look what OM got me for x-mas, Showing me a bracelet. Nice Hun. Then she proceeded to tell me he was sick and stayed in Mommy bed for Christmas. This on my way home to open presents with the kids. <p>Called FIL as to not love bust, needless he was not pleased. And he now truly sees her in my light. Remember 4 weeks ago dumped him and promised me she would not see him again, then promised Daughter she would not be around him again. Forget about broken promises to me, but now her daughter. FIL is considering Plan B&#8217;ing her as well and told her today he was not sure he could continue a relationship with her. He would not tell me her response.<p>She called me several times today to discuss D and &#8220;had to talk to me&#8221; I did not return the call. Have a joint session with Steve H tomorrow. I&#8217;ll be surprised if she calls into the conf call. <p>I pissed but not surprised, and discussed moving on with my life with FIL, as this one is really nuts. Even if I can save the marriage, she is really crazy, do I want to subject myself to that???

O
O
Well dad, <p>Maybe one day you can have a rational discussion with her and she will then be on her way out of the fog. I hope that day comes for all your sakes. If it does not, find your tolerance level ahead of time. Then you will know that you have done your best and can move on with no regret. <p>It surely does hurt to hear your own children speak of another person who is trying to take our places. You though are not atributing to that so you must still love your child and let that help you overcome your hurt. <p>Hugz.
L.

R
R
dadoftheyear,
Actually, stay away from FIL. I did w/ BIL. You know that blood is thicker than water. Do not drag FIL into this mess. You never know how this mess will ends up.<p>Wonder what SH will say. If you are in plan B, you should IC, but SH have something on his sleves.<p>This is plan B all about, it is a decision time. Do not initiate contact at all.

D
OP Offline
D
She called at 1:AM, Phone woke me up. DId not answer. Wonder what couldn't wait until today.
[img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>REd, FIL in the contact point for Plan B. I am very careful of what I tell him. <p>Session with Steve at noon today. Can't wait to see him pull a rabbit out of his hat.

R
R
J, are you the one who email me ?... I thought A2D. I was scrambling yesterday until I saw A2D posts. Scary.
I think you have to post 'coaster goes up this afternoon, I bet a dime she will be @ teleconf. w/ SH. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
Hang in there hang in tough & let us know what is the color of the rabbit out of SH's hat [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

D
OP Offline
D
Red, I Owe you a dime, Call with SH was 2 HRS!!!<p>Yes I am the one who e-mailed you, never finished what I was gonna send to SH.<p>She has a agreed to work on her plan. AS she can intellectually see the ideal secnario. <p>Will not agree to stop seeing OM. I Wanted to sitck to Plan B and not communicate with her until she stops seeing him. SH got me to agree to speak with her about facts on issues that are a must, IE kids and D proceedings, MB.<p>My guess is that the ride gets really bumpy now!<p>NO LB'ing on my part, she lost her temper several times!!!<p>Next she must complete EN & LB Questionnairs and we must exchange them. I need to schedule another appoinment for the 3 of us. I tend to be the more aggeressive type, but can't see plan A working. <p>Not sure what to do, Half of me wants to start making deposits. The other half wants to sit back and wait for SH to do his thing.<p>[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: dadoftheyear ]<p>[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: dadoftheyear ]</p>

D
OP Offline
D
Back to the top, <p>Just wnated to see if I could get any feedback on my last question.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation