Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3015381 05/31/21 09:10 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Hi. New here smile I don't see "He Wins; She Wins" in the bookstore. Are there three main books of Dr. Harley's or which ones would you suggest? Thank you!

B
B
Originally Posted by PickingFlowers
Hi. New here smile I don't see "He Wins; She Wins" in the bookstore. Are there three main books of Dr. Harley's or which ones would you suggest? Thank you!
Scroll down to books and it’s there. Here He Wins, She Wins Hope that helps.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #3015383 06/01/21 06:13 AM
P
OP Offline
P
If I read Love Busters, do I also need to Read He Wins She Wins, or do they contain the same information?

G
G
The foundation of the MB program are the basic concepts you can also find on the website. Each book can be read on its own, so you will find some overlap. He wins, she wins is a great guide on how to implement the basic concepts, Love Busters is a big help if there are problems you didn't see as a problem. So you will come across passages you recognise from the other book, but you will probably benefit from combining the two books.

He wins, she wins is the latest book. During the years Dr. Harley has done some finetuning, so the latest book is the most complete/leanest guide (People love shortcuts, but all shortcuts have been implemented). If you only buy one book, that's the one you want. Unless there has been adultery in your life - in that case, Surviving an Affair is what you need.

BrainHurts #3015389 06/02/21 08:00 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by PickingFlowers
Scroll down to books and it’s there. Here He Wins, She Wins Hope that helps.
Thank you

goody2shoes #3015390 06/02/21 08:01 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by goody2shoes
The foundation of the MB program are the basic concepts you can also find on the website. Each book can be read on its own, so you will find some overlap. He wins, she wins is a great guide on how to implement the basic concepts, Love Busters is a big help if there are problems you didn't see as a problem. So you will come across passages you recognise from the other book, but you will probably benefit from combining the two books.

He wins, she wins is the latest book. During the years Dr. Harley has done some finetuning, so the latest book is the most complete/leanest guide (People love shortcuts, but all shortcuts have been implemented). If you only buy one book, that's the one you want. Unless there has been adultery in your life - in that case, Surviving an Affair is what you need.
Thank you

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation