Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
Pray, guys...<P>I feel better today. Thanks for the Xanax doc, huh???<P>Things on the home front not good, but not bad either... just there for now... I think that's probably a good thing!<P>I'll check in tomorrow and tell you guys all about my life. Instead I think I'll check out some posts from all the new folks who are popping up around here. Besides, I'm not really suppose to be thinking about my marriage right now!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Remember to pray for me!! Or at least send me some happy thoughts, okay??? <P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P>

T
T
Dear Sheryl,<P>Just said a little prayer for you.<P>Hey, did you get the joke I posted just for you the other night? I was trying to keep your heart merry.... Laughter heals like medicine...<P>God Bless YOU.

X
X
Good Luck tomorrow hon! I'll say a little prayer for you first thing in the morning. I ask for the same thing on Friday morning when I have surgery to remove a lump in my breast. I could sure use all the prayers I can get. Take care and feel better real soon.

N
OP Offline
N
tnt,<P>Ya, got the joke, thought I replied... totally cracked me up and I sent it to about 15 people, who totally cracked up and sent it to 15 people....LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>xinlaw,<P>Yes, prayers going up for you too... very scary stuff, I know. I have a family history of breast cancer (Mom is FIVE YEARS into recovery - yay!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) and I have fibrocystic breast disease, so I understand about those lumpies!! It's probably okay, just keep saying that... I'm doing that for me... this is the final visit to rule out colon cancer... really ick... and scary too!!!<P><P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P>

L
L
Sheryl--<P>Good luck, good luck, good luck!! Will be thinking about you!<P>Laura

P
P
PRAYERS AND GOOD LUCK TOMORROW (TODAY?) SHERYL FRANK

B
B
Hey New Beginning<P>Good, good,good luck.<P>I'll be thinking of you and I'll say a prayer.<P>Jo

H
H
NB,<P>Praying for you and big hug!<P>

L
L
Prayers, good luck and all my good thoughts!!<P>Lori

H
H
Sheryl,<BR> I am not a religious person, but will say a prayer for you anyway. My thoughts are with you this morning...

N
OP Offline
N
Thanks guys!! I will let you know what happens when I get back!!!<P>Keeping my fingers (and my legs, I wish!) crossed!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P>

Y
Y
Sheryl,<P>My thoughts and prayers are with you. <P><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie

Y
Y
Sherly,<BR>My prayers and thoughts are with you. If you could please pray for me, I really need it.<P>------------------<BR>That Which does not kill us makes us stronger.<P>

Z
Z
Sheryl:<P>I'm in there praying for you too. Good luck.<P>XInLAW: I'll be praying for you too. My wife had a lump removed, It was cancerous, and that was TWELVE years ago. She's as healthy as a horse. So keep your chin up. In most cases it's just a benign cyst anyway.<P>Flip

R
R
Sheryl, <P>Prayers AND happy thoughts to you today!<P>robliar & xinlaw: ditto for you two!<P>SDS: Prayers today for the job search and the house selling quickly!!!!!<P>Roll Me Away

S
S
NB: I am glad you are feeling better today. You sound better. I will be praying for you. Have a great day!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation