Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#32013 11/18/99 12:52 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
OK, H is coming to daughter's Student of the Month Assembly. <P>Tell me what to do and not do!!!!! Please, I am really angy today. Help me to say the right things.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie

#32014 11/19/99 01:17 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
PLEASE HELP I have to leave here in 15 minutes. I need help!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie

#32015 11/19/99 01:20 AM
Y
Y
Be calm, for starters. Don't do any love busting. stay neutral. public forums are not for airing out family laundry. Focus on your daughter.<BR>I hope this helps

#32016 11/19/99 01:22 AM
N
NSR Offline
N
Don't Love Bust...<P>Treat him well...<BR>Show your daughter there is still some love between you (at least from you)...<BR>Let him know he can come home...<P><BR>So much more but you got to go!<P>Jim

#32017 11/19/99 01:57 AM
T
T
mitme,<P>I am sorry you feel so desperate! Don't say anything you will regret! Bite your tongue! Make a mental picture of you WRITING the things you want to say down - so you don't say the wrong things!<P>I am going to say a quick prayer for you, that you get a divine dose of restraint!<P>God Bless!<P>TNT

#32018 11/18/99 02:14 PM
T
T
You know, I glanced over your topic. I thought it said HOPE HOPE HOPE. There is a person posting with this name. <P>Sorry I didn't open it sooner. I said the prayer, hope it worked.<P>TNT

#32019 11/18/99 02:48 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Well, I'm back from the assembly. I was very civil. I didn't beg, but I did tell him that he could come home. He said that he couldn't because there were too many things involved now. Don't know what he is talking about, maybe all the lies he has told about me. When I asked him why, he just kept saying "because". He is soooo confused. He did bring up the fact that I am not working, and he was spending soooo many hours working. I just wish he would have discussed it with me. I am more than willing to go back to work. I don't think I LB'd much, if any, just hope he thinks about coming home. I know that he isn't ready yet, but hope that he doesn't take too long.<P>I did tell him that I didn't believe that he didn't care anymore and he agreed. I also said that I didn't believe that he doesn't love me anymore and he said that he does still love me. So that is a positive note, although he isn't ready to come home, it still gives me a little hope.<P><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie

#32020 11/18/99 02:50 PM
J
J
Plan A, Plan A, Plan A...for you and the child.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 193 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation