Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#32051 11/19/99 01:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi<BR> I know that I haven't posted on here for awhile, but I have "lurked" once and awhile to see how everyone was doing.<BR> After doing a lot of self-analysis, I have come to the conclusion that instead of venting and wallowing in my own self-pity, what I really need to do is work on me and my own role in my marriage problems. I know there were a lot of things that I failed to do in my marriage that were important to my wife. She stuck by me for many years, selfishly submerging her own needs to meet mine. I love my wife with all of my heart and soul and I regret that it took me this long to understand what she needed. I was always happy with her, so she did a good job meeting my needs and taking care of me. Now it is my time to do what I should have been doing for a long time. She knows how I feel about her, and she knows that I have forgiven her for her role in all of this. I am just as much to blame as anyone (and probably more so) and I actually am grateful that my eyes have finally been opened! I can change and that is what I want to focus on, so I won't be posting for quite a while. Thanks for all of your support in the past...and good luck to all of you!<P>dzrt

#32052 11/18/99 02:20 PM
Y
Y
Good Luck !!! I'll be thinking about you.<P>------------------<BR>That Which does not kill us makes us stronger.<P>

#32053 11/18/99 02:44 PM
J
J
It sounds like you know what you want. Go for it!! Best of luck to you. She's a lucky lady.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 93 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation