Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 6
Y
Junior Member
Junior Member
Y Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 6
Hello all... <BR>I have been at this site for approximately 2 years. I have managed to not only save my marriage through all of your experiences and advice, but am able to say that the Harley principles DO work. I am a betrayer as well as one who has been betrayed. I am raising twins that were a result of my SO affair. So for those that are discouraged, do not give up. I know from reading many a post that my experiences can help. My SO affair was revealed to me around June 98. I was in total dispair and lost allot of wieght and sleep as a result, but never gave up! I searche dout this site when I was at my last straw, really. K has been an inspiration to me. So to You K, I thank you very much. I do not have allot of time to post as My children are now internet excited, so if any of you are interested in me sharing more of my story, leavee your E-Mail address and I will respond. Keep on trying. Regards.... and best wishes to all of you! <BR>Kendall<P><BR>

Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 3,045
C
cl Offline
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 3,045
nice to have you officially join us kendall!<BR>And congrats on the twins. <BR>I agree, the principles can work when one has patience and perseverence.

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 6
Y
Junior Member
Junior Member
Y Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 6
CL,<BR>I appreciate your reply, Yes it is true that perserverence works. Hope all is well with you. I am a little depressed tonight due to my SO renting Titanic. I keep wondering if she has a "Jack " waiting for her. I guess Brownpald and K did not want to read this post. I promise to install my profile tomorrow so others can find out a little more about me. I really want to share my story because so many others here have helped me deal with my problems over many painful months. I feel obligated to help and share my experreiences. This board was the only place I could come to without any worries or reprocussions. Once again you are all the best. I am sorry to lurk so lon.<BR>Kendall

Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 6,937
K
K Offline
Member
K
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 6,937
Kendall,<P>Congratulations!! You should try to put a full story together at some point and post it here---it'll help lots of people. I'm looking forward to reading it as well.<P>And my apologies for you having to wait for a response---I've cut back on my time here, and other responsibilities are keeping me plenty busy.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0