Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
hi i recently put in a topic under emotional needs and didnt get anywhere with it. so im trying here. about 9 mo ago out of the blue my husband started accusing me ofcheating on him (which i gave no reason for him to think that) anyways he did it constantly , im an at home mom with a 3 yr old and a 9 mo old . i dont go anywhere without my kids or my husband unless im going to meet him somewhere. we fight all the time about the stupidest things . we have been together for 4 years . he quit accusing me of cheating and now just picks fights. its like he'll think all day about something to fight about and what i'm gonna say and his retorts,etc. plans it out then comes home and picks the fight. i dont get it. i've tried to get him to get help but he doesnt see that he has a problem that im just trying to have things my way , which is a totally different argument we get in at least once a week . im tired of fighting and dont think hes gonna change. when he tries he just starts some new fight instead of dealing with the problem he creates a new one. i dont want to lose him or my kids but were both miserable and if he doesnt seek help im gonna be miserable the rest of my life cuz i cant lose my kids which he will fight for if i end our marriage . please help. i messed up and told him a fantasy of mine which included him and another female and now he thinks im gay . come on! please someone reply . i have never given him reason to doubt me. i have never cheated nor do i think he is or has cheated. i trust him and like i said other then work were together and i no all his customers. so i no hes not cheating he just started doing it (accusing me ) i just dont get it.please help. <p>[This message has been edited by doodlebug1501 (edited October 02, 2001).]

J
jsg Offline
J
Hi there Doodlebug1501! Sorry to hear that you did not get a response on the emotional needs board. Sometimes it takes posting elsewhere to get a response.<P>Sounds like you have an interesting dilemma. I have jokingly accused my wife of cheating on me in the past because she is a very beautiful woman, but I never did it seriously. Can you think of any reason why your husband would do this to you? Have you ever cheated on him in the past, maybe even before you were married? Do you think that he is currently cheating and using you as a cover up?<P>On an unrelated note, I did check out your profile and website. You do have a couple of cute children. I have three children (9, 18 months, and 6 months). I especially liked the cannabis background and pictures. I also believe that marijuana should be legalized and smoked without the fear of being caught. Hopefully the US will see the light in that regard.<P>Best of luck to you. JSG.

C
C
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by doodlebug1501:<BR><B>hi i recently put in a topic under emotional needs and didnt get anywhere with it. so im trying here. about 9 mo ago out of the blue my husband started accusing me ofcheating on him (which i gave no reason for him to think that) anyways he did it constantly , im an at home mom with a 3 yr old and a 9 mo old . i dont go anywhere without my kids or my husband unless im going to meet him somewhere. we fight all the time about the stupidest things . we have been together for 4 years . he quit accusing me of cheating and now just picks fights. its like he'll think all day about something to fight about and what i'm gonna say and his retorts,etc. plans it out then comes home and picks the fight. i dont get it. i've tried to get him to get help but he doesnt see that he has a problem that im just trying to have things my way , which is a totally different argument we get in at least once a week . im tired of fighting and dont think hes gonna change. when he tries he just starts some new fight instead of dealing with the problem he creates a new one. i dont want to lose him or my kids but were both miserable and if he doesnt seek help im gonna be miserable the rest of my life cuz i cant lose my kids which he will fight for if i end our marriage . please help. i messed up and told him a fantasy of mine which included him and another female and now he thinks im gay . come on! please someone reply </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

C
C
Doodlebug 1501:<P>I've learnt that weekends are slow.<P>Try locating youe topic in Emotional Needs, go to Edit and type 'Up', so that you can push it back to the top. This should get some response.<P>Clyde

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation