Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#330114 08/14/04 07:34 PM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 5
Hello!

#330115 08/17/04 07:55 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
I'm new to this email posting..as well as new to this website. Anyway, I'm newlywed and struggling. It's just been 3 mos, but lots of changes not to mention that I got pregnant on our wedding night. Anyway, I'm very bummed out and feeling that my Love Bank is on empty. My spouse makes deposits, but the withdrawals seem to wipe my bank out. I am finding myself interested in leaving and I just begun. What in the world?


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0