Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#330188 10/07/04 01:33 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
I've been married three months ago. I'm really new in this. I saw my dear husband watching phorno movies at his computer while I was supposed to be sleeping.
I know men are different to women. But I feel really bad about that... I feel betrayed and I can't understand. So, I didn't say anything to him. I know he felt embarassed when I saw him, but we haven't talked about this yet. What should I do about this? Thanks for your help.

#330189 10/09/04 11:12 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
I too have caught my husband looking at porno MANY times. But in my case it was not just an innocent viewing.
You See, my husband does this ALL the time. I feel he has a problem with it! Our sex life is almost non-exsistent (he says due to him being partially impotent), we have sex maybe once every 6 or 8 weeks (if I am lucky). Yet he can find it possible to masterbate while looking at porno at least 3 or 4 times a week. We have argued and argued about it for years now. We have been married for 2 years now but have been together for 6 years. I tell him that I think if he stopped OR lessened how offen he did that, that I believe our sex life would then become better. He says it has nothing to do with it. I have also told him that it hurts me emotionally, that it makes me feel as if I am not good enough for him, or that he has cheated on me, yet he does not care.
He has promised to stop. He has promised and promised, they were just lies though. He never stopped and I don't believe he ever will.
I have threatened to leave him because of it and at that time he "promised" to change his habits, and made me believe he ment it, he cried and begged me not to leave him and of course I believed him because I love him so very much. This has happened more times then I can count. Yet he never changed. I did leave him one time and took our son and went out of state to my sisters house to start fresh. The SAME night he showed up. He had no car, no money, and didnt even know where she lived, yet he found a way to find me and to get there. I thought this ment he TRUELY wanted "me". I once again believed him, every word he said. I told him that the porn had to go for good, all of it! I told him I needed more. I needed romance, hugging, kissing, foreplay, and SEX at least 2 times a week. He agreed, he cried and begged. He said he knew he had a problem with the porn and he knew he needed to stop. He said he then understood why I felt the way I did. He said he knew "HE" had to change. He said he would do what ever he needed to as long as I came Home. I believed every word of it!
Within one week of being home, I found more porn on the computer, we still were not having sex, he still didnt want to come near me. NOTHING changed. I asked him why he wanted me with him if he just wanted porn. He said because he loved me and wanted to spend his life with me. I asked him if he found me sexually attractive and he said yes, VERY much, that I was beautiful and he didnt want another woman ever. But he wouldnt stop Looking at porno. He thought I was just trying to control him yet I was not!
Does anyone have any Ideas?
Yet I am still with him. I love him and keep hoping he will one day do as he says he will. He tells me I am nuts and need help because me feeling jealous and emotionally hurt over him looking at pictures of women he dont know shouldnt do that to me. He Thinks "I" am sick, not him.
All I can say and all I know is that this seems to be "an addiction"! I dont think anything I say or do will ever change that! I love him dearly but I am at my wits end. I am truely thinking of leaving him and NOT believing his LIES when he tries to get me to come back. That seems to be "MY" only solution!
Does anyone have any other ideas??

<small>[ October 09, 2004, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Darlin' ]</small>


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0