It has been about a week and a half since my fiance' left me. She has told me she has been without my companionship and emotions for so long, she feels she does not need them anymore. She brings up situations from over a year ago that have frustrated and angered her, but this is the first time I have known it has bothered her. She says I should have been spending more time with her when she was pregnant and that staying out with friends late bothered her. She has recently been spending alot of time with some new found friends and she told me how does it feel. It feels as if she is trying to get even with me for somethings that I did not know hurt her. It breaks my heart to know I have hurt her and if I would have known about the problems in the past I would have tried my best to correct them. We have not talked too much lately. It seems as if I am constantly frustrating her when I tell her I love her and try to work out our problems. She tells me she does not want to see me anymore. When I ask her if it is over forever, she tells me she does not know. I ask her if she still loves me, but she does not answer. She tells me we need time away from each other. When I ask her how long she has wanted to give up on the relationship, she says she does not know. I ask her if she has spoken with anyone about us, she says she has, but it is none of my business. I know she has been in extended contact (via the phone) with her an ex-boyfriend. Should I continue to try and get her to talk or should I let her go and give her her space? I don't know what to do.
Some background on my situation. We have a 7 month old baby. We have been engaged for 14 months. We planned to get married once, but she called it off because I called and ex-girlfriend. We work extremely different hours. She works 4:00am to 1:00pm weekends off, I work 12:00pm to 9:00pm wed. thurs. off. We rarely get to see each other during our work weeks. I am lucky if I get to spend 2 hours of alone time with her. Conversations on the phone have to be brief because of work. Please help