This was my first post on MB and it was this poem. I wrote it when i was very angry and hurt by my wife and just looking past my circumstances and looking towards God. It was a time, when i had to look at myself and what God wanted to do in my own heart. We need to take our focus off of what our prodigal mates are doing and leave them in Gods hands. I pray that we all learn to truly love as Christ loves us. And most of us have not been such wonderful children of God in our lives.<BR>Mark<P> The deception of destuction <P>They did this and they did that <BR>Now its time to get a divorce<BR>Its Gods will i hear some say<BR>As they walk out and close the door<BR>I am forgiven but dont have to forgive<BR>Its my God given right<BR>I have the right to be happy<BR>Another fades into the night<BR>Ive heard all the excuses<BR>Like it wasnt meant to be<BR>or it wasnt Gods will anyway<BR>Leave me alone cause i want to be free<BR>The deception of destrution<BR>Spreads throughout the land<BR>Leaving lives in ruins<BR>People bowing to satans commands<BR>The message here is simple<BR>The truth so plain to see<BR>We have forgotten how to Love<BR>Our freedom turns to slavery<BR>Those of us left behind<BR>Can be just as blind<BR>If we ourselves cant forgive<BR>The prodigals justified by how they live<BR>M.Auer 1999<p>[This message has been edited by Lostpup (edited June 29, 2001).]