Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#334356 07/02/01 09:48 PM
O
OAS Offline OP
OP Offline
O
A poem I had to get out after my wife told me that she was not coming back.<P><BR>I once held love in the palm of my hand.<BR>I did not tend to it and it slipped through my fingers.<BR>Now all I hold is sorrow and pain.<BR>I try and go back to the place that I first found it.<BR>But it has since moved on.<BR>I ask God how did this happen and to help me find it again.<BR>The only reply I receive stares back at me in the mirror.<BR>I see emptiness in the eyes stareing back at me.<BR>Like dark black pools I can not see anything beyond.<BR>I try to turn and look away from the mirror.<BR>But I am afraid of what I might see in the darkness.<BR>I must try and find this lost love that I once had.<BR>I ask others if they know where I might find it again?<BR>Only blank stares and laughter are my replies.<BR>How could you let it get away they say, with confusion.<BR>It happened so slowly that I did not notice it until it was too late, I reply.<BR>Will you help me find it again I plead?<BR>But as I finish the question everyone has gone off.<BR>And once again I am alone in the night.<BR>I grow afraid of the darkness as it seems to last an eternity.<BR>I must try and retrace my steps in the hope that it left a trail to follow.<BR>I hear laughter in the distance at my response.<BR>The voice replies, love does not leave a trail for you to follow and find it.<BR>Love is always inside of you.<BR>But you must work harder now that you let it go the first time.<BR>It will come back in its own time, but you must be patient.<BR>I find no solice in this response.<BR>How will I know when it has returned I ask.<BR>It will lift you up beyond the clouds in the sky, the voice responds.<BR>I begin to remember this feeling faintly, and how wonderful it once felt.<BR>I will wait for this love to find me again, I proclaim, an eternity if I must.

#334357 07/02/01 10:34 PM
L
L
OAS, i really like this poem a lot. It really shows the pain in your heart.<BR>Mark

#334358 07/03/01 09:35 AM
C
C
Do you beleive in Miracles<BR>==========================<P>This problem God can solve<P>He is your life partner and <BR>will bless your wife and can<BR>heal your relationship<P>What He wants is for you to<BR>say God please put back the<BR>puzzle in our lives that we<BR>shook up by accident<P>Help us mend the relationship<P>Please forgive our wrongdoings<P>Remember God loves you and is the<BR>only one that can grant you a miracle<P>Ask His Healing in Jesus name<P>Not only today but every day<P>Find a minister and church near you<P>And open your heart to him<P>Let him assist you to put your life<BR>back together again<P>Talking will help you heal and he will<BR>guide you in your relationship with <BR>your missed and loved one<P>Seek ye first the kingdom of God<BR>and his righteousness<P>Then all these things will be added unto you<P>Find a church and minister today<P>Do not wait till tomorrow<P>See the changes in your life happen<P>And come back here and write the miracle<BR>report for others to read so they too,<BR>can come to know the love of God and<BR>that He lives even today<P>God bless you<P>Make work of it straight away<P>Carol<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation