This poem was not written by me. It is an author unknown poem but I think it is something that everyone will enjoy and are some very good words to live by. Here it is, I hope you enjoy it.<P><BR>If I Knew . . . <P>If I knew it would be the last time that I’d see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more tightly and pray the Lord your soul to keep.<P>If I knew it would be the last time that I'd see you walk out the door, I would give you a hug and kiss and call you back for just one more.<P>If I knew it would be the last time I could spare an extra minute or two to stop and say, "I love you" instead of assuming you would know that I do.<P>If I knew it would be the last time I would be there to share your day, Instead of thinking you’ll have so many more that I can let this one slip away.<P>For surely there’s always tomorrow to make up for an oversight, And we always get a second chance to make everything all right.<P>I’m sure there will always be another day to say "I love you", And there’ll be another chance to say "Anything I can do".<P>But just in case I might be wrong and today is all I get,<BR>I’d like to say how much I love you and I hope we never forget--That tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, And today may be the last chance we get to hold our loved ones tight.<P>So if you’re waiting for tomorrow, why not do it right today, For if tomorrow never comes, you will surely regret the day-- That you didn’t take that extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss, And you were just to busy to grant someone, What turned out to be, their one last wish.<P>So hold your loved ones close today, and whisper in their ear, Tell them how much you love them and that you’ll always hold them dear.<P>Take time to say, "I’m sorry," "Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It’s okay."<P>And then if tomorrow never comes, you’ll have no regrets about today.<P>