Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,190
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,190 |
What if...<p>you had never loved me?<p>What if...<p>you could not find it in yourself to forgive me?<p>What if...<p>I had chosen the emptiness and pain forever with someone who could never compare to you?<p>What if...<p>I had just shared my pain<p>when it first came?<p>I could have avoided so much pain.<p>I wouldn't need to worry about my terrible secret becoming a juicy morsel to chew on<p>I wouldn't be so fearful of making a mess again<p>What if...<p>I could stop shutting down<p>when I need to tell you my feelings?<p>What if...<p>I could just be honest?<p>What if...<p>I could get past my selfishness<p>and show you the love that is still hidden<p>and locked away?<p>You are the better person--<p>You have always loved me when I am weak and unlovable<p>You have always been there for me<p>Please help me find the key<p>to give you everything I have and am...<p>to stop "what if-ing" for the rest of my life...<p>God, give me the courage<p>to let myself feel passion again...<p>Help me on days like this when regret for the past threatens to swallow me whole You rescued my very soul<p>You have given me incredible dreams<p>Help me to stop running...<p>to stop fearing failure<p>and embrace all You have for us.<p>Teach me to love the way You do.<p>Thank you for second chances and redemption.<p>Thank you for forgiveness extended<p>H, You, people who surprised me with their grace<p>You are bringing me to a new place<p>Let the baggage be cast off<p>Let me dance with abandon<p>in the love You designed <p>to be shared in marriage.<p>You have blessed me.<p>That is more than easy to see.<p>He needs me.<p>I need the courage to be me<p>and give my heart away to H again anew.<p>Your promises are true.<p>I wait upon You.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|