Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 280
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 280 |
My Sweet Jesus
Each day I wake up not knowing what's next But I know my Lord Jesus is in whom I rest He gives me the peace I need to go on I feel his sweet presence as I sit on his lap and I cry, Oh sweet Jesus, I just need to rest At times I grow weary, desperate and tired but there's my sweet Jesus with his arms open wide I stand on his word and know this will past and I thank my sweet Jesus for his warm sweet caress He knows what I need, he knows what I want and I know no plan of his can be thwarted and although the devil has been pretty busy I know no weapon formed against me can prosper For oh my sweet Jesus desires nothing more than to see me jump up and dance with much joy Although I'm in pain I still give him praise, for he walks by my side and in him I abide The day is coming when this battle will end and there is nothing my Lord cannot mend Oh and how I will dance to His victory song for this battle is not mine, it belongs to the Lord.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 168
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 168 |
that is so beautiful.
thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 659
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 659 |
Great piece of work. It is so true that he doesn't want to see us sad but wants to see us jump for joy and dance. Nothing is to great for God to do is what I see often when I am in my study time each day.
Love in Christ Cajunky
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
200
guests, and
4
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|