Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1 |
Our memories consume me, All the good times we’ve shared. I know I have mistreated you Despite the way you cared.
I’m tearing myself apart again But without you I hurt so much more. I catch my breath for one last time And ask what we are fighting for.
I don't want to be the one The battles always choose. Because inside I realize That I'm the one confused.
I know we can be so happy together. I just don’t know why I scream. I don't know why I instigate And say what I don't mean. I understand how I got this way And I know it's not alright.
Now that I have some clarity I know we can be so much more. If we give our marriage another chance I know it will be worth fighting for.
Remember all of the good times And all of the memories we share, Give us one more chance to be happy I will show you how much I care.
In plenty and in want, In joy and in sorrow, In sickness and in health, As long as we both shall live.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|