Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1 |
After going through Dr. Harley's recovery process for an affair (mine) for the last 2 years...I wrote this song to maybe give some help to those who listen to music/read poems for their answers. I hope that it can give some hope to someone searching...
Can We Get It Back Copyright 2004 Renée Leininger
No time to spend I found a friend and talked the night into day I fell so fast thought love would last I gave our love away I gave our love away
Can we get it back Get back on the right track Give love another chance Take time for romance Say Bye to the past And start a new dance Start a new dance
I learned about you You learned about me What makes us tick and what sets us free Found strength in our sorrow Faith in our dreams Found love for you and me Love for you and me
Yes we'll get it back Get back on the right track Give love another chance Take time for romance Say bye to the past And start a new dance Start a new dance
We'll find time to spend Be eachother's friend Talk the night into day We'll fall so fast and know it will last Won't give our love away Won't give our love away
Yes we've got it back We're back on the right track We gave love a chance Taking time for romance Forgetting the past and loving our dance Loving our dance! Loving our dance! Loving our dance!
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|