Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335357 10/20/99 12:13 AM
A
OP Offline
A
I would like to request prayer for my two children, my Husband, and myself. Please pray for my H's salvation, and for the Lord to soften his heart so that he may become accepting of God. Please pray that the Holy Spirit protects my children while we work through this. Please pray that the Lord help me have peace in my heart. Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. <P>Thank you all so much.

#335358 10/21/99 10:31 AM
T
T
Lord God,<P>I stand in agreement with AW's prayer. Lord, I pray that her entire household would come to believe in you and feel a change in their heart that glorifies you.<P>You, Oh, Lord are worthy to be praised. You are almighty. You are majestic. You are sovreign.<P>Your word is truth, and the truth sets us free. I pray Lord that the truth would speak to AW's family, and the family would be free in the name of Jesus from all hindrances to an abundant life, in which you want us to have as your people.<P>God Bless AW, Oh Lord.<P>In Jesus Name<BR>Amen

#335359 10/21/99 10:53 PM
A
OP Offline
A
TNT - Thank you for your prayers today. My H came home from work sober today! Please keep praying with me. I'm praying for you too.

#335360 10/22/99 01:58 PM
C
C
Dear AW,<BR>I prayed while reading your words and feeling some of your hurt. I add to what is already prayed, that the alcohol desire be taken away... for I have seen God do that before. Keep holding on and know those of us here so far, are believing with you for all these petitions. This we pray in the Holy name of Jesus. Amen!

#335361 10/25/99 09:24 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Thank you for your prayers. H has been doing much better on his drinking. Although he's still drinking, he's not getting drunk every day. Please continue to pray for him. Thank you again. <P>AW

#335362 10/25/99 11:17 AM
C
C
I also am married to an alcoholic,non-believer. We have three children.Dr. Harley suggested an intervention but I don't know. I did my own Intervention and I will depend on God to guide us on this journey, whichever way it may go.Although I have a strong faith it feels like a very hopeless situation. I feel it is really damaging my childrens lives and has stolen many years off my life. I really don't know if God wants me to live like this anymore. We need prayer also. Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 788 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation