Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Please pray for:<P>* my W to come back into obedience of God's word, and recommit to our marriage.<BR>* My kids to be strong no matter what happens<BR>* OM and his wife and family<BR>* me to be patient, wise, and strong through this ordeal.<P>God bless you for caring. Please drop me a quick reply to let me know who you are.

T
T
Dear Lord,<P>Thank you again for the blessing of marriage, and your promises to bless marriage. Lord God, you say that a 3 stranded cord is not easlily broken, and in that way you are that third strand in this marriage. I pray Lord, that you will be the strand that glues this vow together again.<P>Please protect the children from all negative memories or any harm that would seek to destroy their faith in you. <P>In Jesus Name,<BR>Amen

J
J
2Sad,<P>I pray now in the name of Jesus that your heart will be healed, that your faith will be strengthened and that your family will be reunited stronger than ever. <BR>Take authority over satan. God's word tells us that he comes as a roaring lion seeking who he can devour. The enemy comes to bring lies and destruction, but you are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus who strengthens you. <BR>Remember the power of your words. Don't speak negative thoughts. Especially words of fear. They give the enemy ammo to use against you.<BR>Be blessed,<BR>Janice

C
C
Dear 2Sad,<BR>Heavenly Father I ask You to forgive us our sins. Lord God, I ask You to bring healing to this family. I join in agreement with all the prayers of 2Sad and others... for where two or more agree as touching any thing... we know You will answer in Your will. Thank You for being with us all and helping us with every step, even when we don't know it. This I pray in the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation