Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335380 10/21/99 10:29 AM
B
Bentley Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Please pray for my ex-husband to keep up the change he has made in his life. He is now keeping a good job and paying his child support. He still has some obsticles to overcome and please pray they are banished from his life. I have come to fall in love with him all over again and we want to be a family again. Please pray for my family to accept him again so we can be happy. Thank you so much for listening.<BR>

#335381 10/21/99 10:35 AM
T
T
Thank you Lord for your restoration! Thank you Holy Spirit for your presence in this family! Thank you Jesus for the truth that lives within all of your people!<P>Oh, Lord, remove any obstacles that would prevent your plan for this family from being all you have planned! In Jesus name I pray! I thank you Lord for your mercy! I thank you for your love, and perfect peace. I thank you that this family and all it's relatives do not seek to judge, but seek to have an understanding of your will. Oh, Lord, I know it is your will that families be restored, and that husband's love their wives, that the children would come to know you.<P>Lord, I pray that YOUR will be done. <P>In Jesus Name,<BR>Amen

#335382 10/21/99 02:26 PM
B
Bentley Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Dear trustntruth,<BR>Thank you for your prayers. I know God has a plan for us because he has cleansed my heart and allowed me to forgive my ex so that we can go forward. I have never been so sure of my future than I am it is meant to be with him. <P><BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation