Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335388 10/22/99 01:12 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Please pray that the emotional bond between my wife and the OM will be severed forever. She wants to be "just friends" with this man and I see no good in that at all.<P>Please pray that the veil of darkest that has been covering my wife's eyes will be lifted and she will truely see the damage and hurt that has been caused by this. <P>Please pray for strength for me. Each day is trial. I get so little in return from what I give that I often feel my efforts are in vain.<P>Please pray that I find contentment in my marriage. This affair has consumed my life for almost a year and I find it difficult to concentrate on anything else.<P>Please pray that the Holy Spirit that is in her will be given reign. She has allowed her fleshly desires to control her for the past year. <P>Please pray that our children will never find out about this. We have done our best to shield them from this awful calamity. I fear if they found out, there vision of their mother would destroy their spirit.<P>Please pray that the OM will cling to his wife and repair their marriage. I believe he has never told her of what he did.<P>Please pray that my wife can once again find me physically desireable. She seeks passion and fears that she can never have it with me again. <P>Finally, please pray that my wife and I will recover from this horrible event in our life and that our marriage will flourish with committment and romantic love for one another. The pain and suffering we have both endured is sometimes more than I think any human should ever have to go through.<P>Thank you, <P>SHA

#335389 10/22/99 01:44 PM
C
C
Dear SHA,<BR>I have prayed with you as I read your requests. I pray the Father to heal your marriage and build a bright loving future for you and your wife, in the Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen

#335390 10/23/99 05:05 PM
B
B
SHA,<BR>You are always in my thougths & Prayers.... <BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation