Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335653 01/02/00 11:25 AM
C
ceecee Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Good Morning All,<P>I just found this! I had no idea there was a prayer forum. Very Very Cool.<P>Here is my request. My H is meeting OW in Florida this coming weekend. They will be spending a week together. <P>I am praying the God bring into his life a stranger (hopefully the person he has to sit next to on the plane!!) that can help him see the error of his ways. <P>I would also like prayers for H, when he sees OW again (they haven't seen each other in several months) to look at her and feel nothing for her. I am praying that all his 'passion' for her is gone.<P>I pray for all of us, each day and night. <P>Thank you all!<P>God Bless You,<P>Cheryl

#335654 01/02/00 03:44 PM
T
T
Happy to oblige...<P>Dear Heavenly Father,<P>I want to praise you for your loving care you have given to Cheryl. Help her Lord to keep her eyes focused on you, and give her your comfort and faith, as she waits patiently for you to restore her marriage.<P>Lord God, I have seen you intervene on behalf of this marriage in the past. Lord, for all the good works you have started, I know you are faithful to complete it. You have began a good work in Cheryl and her marriage, for this we are grateful and give you the glory. <P>Lord, as Cheryl's husband is traveling this week, I pray that you would be ever present with him, to guard him and keep him safe. I pray for his mind, that his mind will be filled with what is true and good. I come against every unholy thought that comes to his mind, and pray Lord that you would be there as his conscious - and he would see the truth and be set free.<P>Lord, I also pray for the laborers in the field to come forth, and divinely witness to Cheryl's husband about your truth. I pray Lord that everywhere he turns he is surrounded by your laborers. Lord, give these laborers your promptings from the Holy Spirit, that they would know that you want them to speak to her husband.<P>I also pray that all unholy relationships are broken right now, in the name of Jesus in this marriage.<P>Restore this marriage to your purposes, Lord and bring forth a new love in her husband and a new passion in her husband for his wife, Cheryl. In Jesus Name, amen.<P>

#335655 01/02/00 05:35 PM
C
ceecee Offline OP
OP Offline
C
TnT,<P>THANK YOU!! What a beautiful prayer.<P>Thank your for being there, always, in my time of need.<P>You are a very special person.<P>Love, <P>Cheryl

#335656 01/03/00 05:22 PM
P
P
Lord,<P>I lift ceecee up to you and pray for your peace in her life. Give her the strength to carry on even when it seems like she can't anymore.<BR>I pray Lord that you will place people in her husband's life that will speak Your truth and those words will go straight to his haert like an arrow.<BR>Give him your eyes Lord, to see his wife the way you do with pure love. Give him your heart lord to hate the sin that has invaded his life. Give him your strength lord, to fight off the temptations that come his way.<BR>Lord, bless this marriage that you have brought together.<BR>In your name.<BR>Amen<BR><P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole<P><BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation