Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 769
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 769
Dear Marriage Builder Members & Prayer Partners,<P>My daughter is in the hospital again. She is having another psychotic episode. It appears that she is indeed schizophrenic. She is 18 unmarried and pregnant. She is leaning toward keeping the baby which would be a disaster. Please pray for her healing and that one of the wonderful Christian families that want to adopt this baby gets their dream come true. The father who is 25 doesn't want the baby given up either. She and the father have never had a relationship. It was a one night stand kind of thing.<P>They are going to have to put her on medication for her mental problems. Pray that the Lord protects this unborn baby.<P>This is putting added strain on the marriage too but Praise the Lord, my husband is being really good, unusual for the circumstances. Thanks for all your support. We really need a miracle here.<P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<P>

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 840
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 840
Lord, <P>I place this entire family in your hands and ask for your will in thier lives. <BR>For the mother of the unborn baby I pray that you will fill her with peace and tranquility. Give her the mind to make the right decisions when they come up.<BR>For the father of the baby I pray that your spirit will give him good judgement for the baby's behalf.<BR>For SamMi and her husband I pray that you will give them peace and the strength to deal with all that they have been handed.<BR>For the baby Lord, I pray for your hedge of protection against the medications that his mother requires. I pray also that the mother's womb will be filled with the Holy Spirit so that the baby can grow surrounded by your peace and love.<BR>I pray all this in your name.<BR>Amen<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited January 03, 2000).]

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 155
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 155
Heavenly Father, I lift up Samantha and her husband to you and I pray you give them your peace, strength and wisdom in this situation. I pray you would guide this daughter and the baby's father to do what is best for the baby. I pray for your divine protection for this little one and I pray that you place this baby in a good Christian home. I also pray for this daughter, that you would heal and restore her mind, and that your perfect will be done in her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.<P>Samantha-MI, I just wanted to share that some good friends of ours went through a similar situation a while back. Their daughter & her boyfriend were both drug addicts and she gave birth to a baby boy. Our friends prayed for the protection of the baby from all the drugs and that he would be placed in a good Christian home. He is a healthy 1 year old now and is being adopted by a Christian Family.<P>P.S. I will be praying for the healing of your marriage also. God Bless!<p>[This message has been edited by LUVBUG (edited January 05, 2000).]


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0