Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335669 01/04/00 08:29 PM
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
God has finally pressed upon my heart to let go and let God. His affair has been going on for 4+ years in one form or another. He moved out 4 months ago and the ow is visitng more frequently and for longer. I fear she may move here before the spring. <BR>My husband, I believe and others also, was saved about 6 years ago this spring. He has obviously moved away. The deeper he has gotten into this affair the further he moves away. I believe strongly at this point that the only hope we have is to pray for his salvation. Until he comes back to God he will not see anything. A friend says we need to pray for his will to be conformed to Christ's. Another friend says pray for clarity. I believe I need to pray for all three. Please pray for Jack. Pray that he will look up and see Jesus saving grace. Pray his will will be transformed to the will of God and pray that he have clarity of thought from God. Thanks so much!

#335670 01/05/00 12:06 AM
L
L
Heavenly Father, I lift this husband up to you and I pray that he will repent of his backsliding and return to you, to love and serve you with all his heart. I pray that his will be conformed to your perfect will. We know that you hate divorce and I pray for this marriage to be restored. Heal their relationship, Father God, renew their love for one another. I rebuke every evil work of the enemy against this marriage in the mighty name of JESUS. Amen.

#335671 01/05/00 08:05 AM
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thank you Luvbug for your prayers. I know there are prayers out there , I feel more at peace this morning. I pray for us all on this forum. It is a great place to pray and help each other during this trying time. God is Great. Thanks

#335672 01/12/00 09:42 AM
Y
Y
I will continue to pray for you....I am new to this and I read your response to someone about prayer chains on the internet- I'd like to go there with you- so many questions-<BR>You can email me at misslindy777@aol.com-<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,358 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation