Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335698 01/09/00 12:33 AM
N
OP Offline
N
Hi everyone,<P>This is my first time to request a prayer on the forum. Right now, I'm really stressing about my family's finances. We are so short on cash lately and my mortgage is late.<P>It's been hard for us and so stressful. Sometimes I have anxiety attacks thinking about our financial problems. I hope that there is someway that I can catch up on our debts before we lose what we have.<P>Please pray for us. Thanks.

#335699 01/09/00 07:32 PM
J
J
Father Above,<BR> I pray that you meet the financial needs of No Trust. Lord she is a woman of much courage and has stood by her H at times when others would have just walked out. Please Lord help her at this time of need. I know that you will provide a way.<BR> AMEN<P>No Trust<BR> Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and everything else shall be added. <BR><P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>

#335700 01/09/00 10:45 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Jamie-Lee...Thank you so much for your prayers. I've put our lives into God's hands and will keep praying to him.

#335701 01/10/00 05:13 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Still stressed out and praying...

#335702 01/10/00 05:31 PM
L
L
Lord, I pray for NoTrust, that you would meet these financial needs in the name of Jesus. I pray that you will give wisdom in finances and help them to get out of debt. Thank you, Father God. Amen.

#335703 01/11/00 11:19 PM
Y
Y
You are not alone.....be thankful for what you do have as you are- God finds a way to provide-I will pray tonight for you for an abundance for your needs and take comfort that everyone is praying for you.<P>Pray for a happy marriage here....<P>God creates so many miracles,he is the only one who can-In Jesus'name we ask to relieve this person of all anxiety and let go to You<BR>Dear God- have complete faith in Him////<BR><P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>

#335704 01/11/00 11:35 PM
A
A
I have a candle lit for you and have been praying for you tonight, will pray for your situation every day. <P>Love to you,<BR>AW

#335705 01/18/00 06:42 PM
B
B
No Trust<P>I will be praying for you. I've been in a similar situation before, and believe it or not, committing to paying a full tithe at my Church is what stopped my financial problems. I've never had to borrow money since that day I started doing that. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I pray for God to bless you and lead you in your financial affairs...He can do it.

#335706 01/19/00 03:26 PM
P
P
NoTrust: Sad Mom had a good point God will provide...what you need. That however may not be what you want. Your need and want may be very different. I have come to realize that what we consider needs and what God considers needs can be and often are entirely different. If God sees that we need to be stripped of everything we have and live in a box under the bridge for us to get close to Him, then I believe that is exactly what He'll do. Surely this is not the case, but I'll pray that Gods fills your needs according to Him.<P>Good Luck and God Bless<P>------------------<BR>1Co:2:4: And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:<BR>1Co:2:5: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

#335707 01/19/00 03:43 PM
P
P
NO TRUST,<BR>The Lord will provide what you need. To alleviate the stress, try looking for things that you can cut out of your budget that are wants as opposed to necessities. <P>My W and I went through this nearly 4 years ago. We went to CCCS because it finally got to the point where we were on a fast sinking ship. She wanted to continue to spend when I wanted to pay off our debts. I took the bull by the horns and started working mutiple second jobs to knock it out. We closed all credit card accounts. God willing we will have them all paid off by the end of the year. <P>The price I have paid is that she had another affair because I was gone most of the time. She works a second job as well as trying to go to school. Personally I think she suffers from low self esteem thus the need to be the big person on campus in the jobs that she has. I try to boost it by saying wonderful things but can't get past the pedestal that she has placed me on.<P>Lord, help NO TRUST and her family see the course that you would have them take to alleviate her stress concerning their finances. We know that all things work toward good for those who love You and are called according to your purpose.<P>In Jesus Name,<BR>Amen<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation