Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335760 01/17/00 10:15 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
please pray for me- this is coming to an end if I lose faith and I am so weak physically I need all of you to pray for a miracle as you read this- please help me.....<P><BR>H and I looked at homes to buy last night- and was excited - good weekend- then he snapped and accused me of goingthru his things. He walked out and said never to call him again.....We had planned a trip to reconcile ,etc- did he get too close again.<P>If I was guilty in his eyes, I explained then he should have taken me aside and asked me why I had the need to do such a thing- instead he walked out...... Money is $o - and he just leaves....and says he never wants to see us again....Please pray for the Spirit to soften his heart and for God to open his eyes and heart and bring this thing together. How does one swing so quickly?<P>Please help me make some sense of this...........God needs to rectify this and only prayers will help.... Please answer me, someone.<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>

H
hw Offline
H
This must have been so hurtful. You get your hopes up and even take action that seems to back it up then they turn. In the last three years my husband has told me either he has or was going to end the relationship with the ow. Each time it hurt when I found out he hadn't really or had started calling her again. Now it is hard to wait as he has moved out and does see her. She lives a 1000 miles away but was here for an extended stay at Christmas. It hurts so.<BR>Sad mom I know though that God in in control. It is so hard to let go od something so sacred and also something you know God wants to work out. But He has to work it out. During my prayer time God again showed me to let go. Nothing is impossible with God! Hole on to that fact. Also did you try[ Texls@aol.com ] That is the address I have now. Ask him about the standers and the prayer and fasting group. He should be able to forward it. Again let me know if this is to no avail. I'll check back.<P>Dear Father, Give sad mom your strength to hold out. Lift her up and show her your love. I pray she will come to you seeking you and that through that prayer time she will come to know you. In so doing she will feel more peace and comfort KNOWING you are GOD and You are sovereign. Nothing is impossible with you.<BR> "The Lord is my light and my strength<BR> Whom shall I fear?<BR> The Lord is the stronghold of my life<BR> of whom shall I be afraid?"

Y
OP Offline
Y
Thank you so much........I will let you know about the address....Please continue to pray today- I put the story on the Infidelity column to update you and have had a few responses. I feel like just giving up and going to God- It is too much to bear....thanks<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>

Y
OP Offline
Y
YES, HW. THEY ANSWERED ME, THANKS kEEP PRAYING.....<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>

Y
OP Offline
Y
Please keep praying....so much is happening so fast( go to Infidelity Forum for latest...<P>Please I need your prayers for patience and strength and he needs them for allowance of the Holy Spirit to fill him and deliver and Redeem him- aks for God's Divine Intervention to destroy the pride get rid of the evil and send him home- he has one foot in the door.........Thank you all for praying in Jesus's name.<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>

Y
Y
Dear sad mom,<P>I know your heart is heavily burdened, and at times like these we can't help but feel abandoned by the Lord. He said if we followed Him, He'd never give us more than we can bear. Why then does it feel like our heart is buckling under the weight upon it? Give your troubles to the Lord. I pray He'll lift them from your shoulders. Please don't give up, if you continue to feel like the only option is to go to the Lord, remember that He has a plan for you, and somehow this terrible time in your life is part of that plan. He works in strange and mysterious ways, but He loves you and has not forsaken you. <P>This has helped me through some hard times, and I hope it helps you:<P>I was regretting the past, and fearing the future. Suddenly my Lord was speaking: "My name is I AM." He paused. I waited. He continued: "When you live in the past, with its mistakes and regrets, it is hard. I am not there. My name is not I WAS. When you live in the future, with its problems and fears, it is hard. I am not there. My name is not I WILL BE. When you live in this moment, it is not hard. I am here. My name is I AM." (credit Helen Mallicoat)<P>You'll be in my prayers. Please continue to let us know how you are doing, and know that there are people who care for you.

H
hw Offline
H
Sad mom,<BR>How are you doing today. To be honest I haven't been reading the infidelity posts since they broke it up. I'm not sure where most the people I know posts. Also I find that there are many pople on the forum that do not appreciate prayer. That's why I was so glad to find the Bible study here. I really like the fellowship and the chance to pray for each other. I am convinced that praying is the only answer and griping doesn't do much good. I knopw it is good to vent, but praying is so much more positive. Hey, one of the guys on the pray and fasy group has a chat room open on Fri nites. He has his own web site. I joined in last night for a bit. We pray and encourage each other. It is positive and good fellowship. Take care and I am praying for you.<P>Father,<BR>I lift up SM to you in prayer this day. Let her hear your knocking on her heart door. Let her open the door wide and invite you in for the day. Give her increased faith and comfort this day. Let her see your work in progress. Jesus come to her husband and convict his heart and let your love grow where once confusion, and temptations lived. Fill SM with your love and grace. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

Y
OP Offline
Y
hw....Thank you for your continued prayers- I asked for God's Intervention- I have been in the hospital for 2 weeks and my kidneys are at risk-<P>h continues to do dneaky things like lie etc....not pay bills but buy for himself , is trying to buy a house but has renewed the lease on his apt.<P>I talked with a woman yesterday who confirmed an affair with him and she was mortified at things that he said after meeting me- etc.<P>He has flown to see her and had her flown her in when we had no money in the house- still he continues to be here....What does God want me to do here? Please help!!!

S
S
Sad Mom,<P>So sorry and I will be lifting you and your husband in my prayers tonight.<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

M
M
Dear Lord, I come before you tonight to ask for your divine intervention in sad mom's marriage, and for her health. Please give her the peace that passes all understanding, and strength to get through this trial. Show her how much you love her. Please convict her husband and call his name. Reveal his sins to him, bring him to repentance. Lord, please soften sad mom's husband's heart, and turn his eyes and heart back to his family. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN.

Y
OP Offline
Y
Your prayer was absolutely beautiful...please continue- I love you for this.........<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>

A
A
Don't worry sad mom. I'm still praying, and will keep praying for you. God bless you,<P>MTAW

Y
OP Offline
Y
me too- I will write more when I have a chance- but things are worse financially- the lights and phone wi;ll go this weekend- he didn't come home last night - fell asleep at his apt- as he was getting his clothes-<P><BR>It goes on and on- my tests weren't good at the hospital and my son was out all night-<P>I need prayers not to whine so much- right? Have a very wonderful day- I know that you can.

H
hw Offline
H
Sad Mom I continue to lift you in prayer.<P>Father, Oh merciful Father. You say you will never give us more than we can handle. I pray your comfort for SM. I pray Lord that you use all that is going on to accomplish your plan. I pray that this husband and this son will wake up in your name Jesus. I pray that you lay your healing hands on SM right this moment. Nothing is too big for you. I pray you give SM an extra measure of faith today. Pray she receive fellowship in your name and she feel far from being alone. That she feels your presence in it all. Amen.

Y
OP Offline
Y
things aren't any better- different- pray for my son's healing and my husband needs a miracle- so do I-

D
D
Dear Blessed LOrd, you said if 2 or more shall agree in your name it shall be done, we are all standing in agreement with sad mom for her strength and her son's health and her husband's heart, even though we don't know his heart dear Lord, you do, but with faith all things are possible hrough you and this is the faith we are all standing on for sad mom, be with her and guide her foot steps through these dark days days, even though we walk through the valley Lord, we know you will take us to the mountain top, let sad mom know to use your strength Lord and not her own, through your strength we will gain the victory, AMEN, Praise your Holy Name.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 663 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation