Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#335899 02/03/00 05:17 PM
S
OP Offline
S
<B>UPDATE 3:51 p.m. Eastern Standard Time</B><P>Went to work this morning and as soon as the agency opened I spoke to the people that are in charge of assisting her in her care and mental health. They were wonderful. They contacted her father and he was leaving work to go with them to the county court house to petition the judge to have her hospitalized for a seventy-two hour evaluation time. The judge granted the motion. <P>The police and ambulance met all of them at my ex's house and they took Siobhan to the first place they had to for the screening. So far everything was going well. <P>When she was finally interviewed the screener deemed she was not "psychotic enough" to be hospitalized. She was then released.<P>This man must have been a blithering idiot. The situation in our state is very bad for the care of the mentally impaired. This man has no degree, he is not a social worker, psychologist, he is some yo yo that chose to work in this field. I am amazed that he came to this conclusion. It would not have cost the county anything. She has insurance benefits that would cover her for a while longer.<P>The long and short of it is that she is free at the moment to wander at will. I am afraid that she is going to get hurt by someone. If not that that she will hurt someone else or the baby. Die of exposure to the elements since it is a cold winter here. She has no fear of anything and would go with anyone and get into any strangers car. The possibilities are endless and very frightening.<P>Unless she gets bad enough for this organization to decide that she needs to be hospitalized in the next 48 hours then the court order is no good. Then we will have to start the whole process over again.<P>She has informed me that she is on the way over here. I am afraid of her and am not comfortable being alone with her. It is a very eerie thing to fear one's own child. <P>For now all we can do is continue to pray. Keep the faith and hope up in the Lord. Our hands are tied. Her father, her family, all of you, the police, the organization that helps her, the courts and I have done everything we can do. The county agency that did the screening did not. If anything happens to her or anyone else it is on their heads. They dropped the ball. <P>Thanks again and I am going to try and rest and relax until she arrives here.<BR><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

M
M
Samantha,<BR>You and your daughter are still in my prayers. Stay strong. Let us know how things go.<P>Mitzi

T
T
Dear Heavenly Father,<P>Again, we are coming to your throne and lifting up Siobhan and her baby. Lord, Put a hedge of protection around her, in the name of Jesus. Provide a straight road, to safety, and to provision. Dear Lord, I know you have a plan in place, and I thank you right now for this plan. I know it is bigger than the one we can think of on our own. Please be with Siobhan, every step of the way. <P>When it is cold, and she is without warmth, be her warmth. When she is not in reality, be her reality. When she doesn't take her medication, be her medication. Be all to Siobhan that she needs. <P>Lord, you say that you even provide for the birds, and how much more you provide for your children. Lord, I am praying that you will provide all the things that Siobhan needs to have a healthy life. And I pray for the safety of her unborn child.<P>In the name of Jesus.<BR>AMEN

S
OP Offline
S
Mitzi and TNT,<P>Ladies I want you to know how grateful I am that you both have replied back and for your prayers.<P>Today she seems better, and she did last night too. Even though she isn't in the hospital or taking her medicine she seems much more rational. She has the major delussions going on but she is calmer.<P>I don't know if this is because she feels that she has won some kind of victory yesterday and feels more in control? I am wondering though if she isn't on the road to a miracle and that the good Lord is healing her. I am hoping and praying that is the case. To have her healed and as TNT said for the Lord to be all the things she needs would be the most wonderful thing in the world. For her to have a normal life and one of quality.<P>Ladies thank you again for your prayers. They are helping so please keep them up. <P>I will keep you updated.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation