Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
HI all. I am having a real bad day. My son turns 1 on Thurs. and Im having a hard time with it. My H was so proud of S when born. It was the most wonderful thing that could have happened to us. Now this. He left for the OW place on Sun. He told his brother he was getting his stuff and straiting some things out and would be back. Havent heard from him since. He even sent a suitcase home with me, so he would have more room in his truck to pack stuff. <P>God please keep the thorns between OW and H there. Please help my H to make the right choices and return to our marriage. Please help each and everyone here. Please provide me with the strength I need to see this through. Thank you for providing S and I with everything we need.<P>Amen<P>Thanks for all the prayers. Im just having one of those days.

T
T
I was saying a quick prayer for you, God had you on my mind - even before I opened the prayer request forum.<P>I believe this is an attack from the enemy Satan against your marriage. God is the overcomer here.<P>Dear Heavenly Father,<P>I thank you right now in your Glorious Son's name "Jesus" for tiggers marriage, and their son. I ask you to give mercy to this marriage, and to give strength to tigger, in your son's name Jesus. Father, I know that she loves her husband, and has been attacked in her mind from Satan, and Lord I also know that Satan is using this infidelity to destroy her future, and her marriage. In the authority that you give us through the name of Jesus and because of His Power he demonstrated on Calvary, to overcome Satan and all the powers of darkness.<P>Satan, I tell you in the name of JESUS that you are TRESPASSING on God's property. This marriage has God's stamp of approval, and tigger is a child of God, so GET OUT NOW, in the NAME OF JESUS. You, Satan, have no authority in this marriage whatsoever. You have no rights to destroy this marriage, and I call your efforts condemmed IN THE NAME OF JESUS. <P>Father, I pray right now that the OW would be convicted - and would the truth would set her free from this adulterous relationship, and that you would send YOUR peace to tigger, right now, in Jesus name. I pray that this OW would be removed from her husband and his future right now, in the name of Jesus. And, I pray a healing for this marriage, and that tigger's son's birthday would be a joyous day, just as the day of his birth was. In Jesus Holy, Precious Name, My savior. <P>AMEN

K
K
Dear Heavenly Father<P>We pour our hearts out to you, the God of Hope, that tigger's marriage will be restored. We pray that you would work diligently in the heart of her husband that he would realize how wrong he is to turn his back on his wife and son and would return to them, humbled and committed to them.<P>His actions endanger his very soul. Please help him to know this and bring him to his knees before you, if necessary, to break his heart so that you may rebuild it.<P>We ask that your will be done in all things in our lives. That we may live in obedience to you. In Jesus' name we ask that Satan's grip be lost in tigger's marriage so that they may return to your perfect and divine love.<P>In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen

L
L
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the miracles you have granted to tigger and her family. Father I pray that he will honor his words to his wife and return home as he stated. Father help tigger to trust in his words and bring them to pass. I pray that his heart will be pure and he will have realized that he is honor bound by the vows he made to tigger and to YOU Father, that he will go to the house of the other woman, collect his things and return home to his family where he belongs. I command the demons of mistrust to leave this family in the name of Jesus. I claim the mighty power of GOD to remove Satan and his influences on thim marriage and their child. Father help tigger to trust in YOU and the words of her husband. Father help her husband to stand behind the words he promised her in returning home to the family. Father I pray for your continued blessings on their family. Restore them and heal them with YOUR divine grace, love and forgiveness. These things I ask, and claim in the name of Jesus, giving YOU all the praise, the thanks, and the glory, In Jesus' name<BR>Amen and Amen.<BR>

A
ani Offline
A
God please help tigger be strong. Help her husband to see the wrong in what he's doing and give him the strength to change it.<BR>Bless their little baby with the love of both parents.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation