Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337194 08/17/00 05:45 PM
A
OP Offline
A
If you wouldn't mind, would you please pray for my marriage, my husband David, and for me? I am really struggling these last few days, and am having a hard time holding it together, and letting go of negative emotions. I guess I am growing weary in doing good. Thanks. BTW, my H is still in CA. It has been 6 weeks now this time. Its getting to me. Thanks dear brothers and sisters in Christ.<P>AW

#337195 08/18/00 06:29 AM
C
C
Hi AW,<P>I'll certainly remember you in my prayers. I haven't spent a lot of time talking with him lately, but I'm sure he's taking care of you, you just might not be seeing it yet. Take care and take it 1 day at a time.<P>Nick

#337196 08/18/00 09:30 AM
T
T
I was wondering how things where going with you. My prayers are with you. God will see us through this. He never gives us anything we can not handle.<P>Michelle

#337197 08/19/00 09:57 AM
O
O
Dear AW, thank you for letting us pray for you. Your prayers have always been so "right on" for me. I am unsure what all of this week has been about, but I have been weary this week also. My M-I-L called me long distance on Thursday to ask me how I was and I told her that I had felt like crying all day and could only pray "Lord, you know what it is, show me how to pray". My H is deeply depressed and angry....very little communication. I have no idea why, it could be the resurgence of the OW or his health issues. At any rate, I relate to how you feel, but have been believing that this is not the position God wants me in, to feel weary and defeated. Father, we truly love you and know that you have a good plan for us, we ask that you lift us up to that place with you where peace and joy are present. We thank you that we can come to your throne room with our cares and burdens, no matter the source. Please ope our ears to your guidance, open our hearts to your unfailing promises, comfort us as we wait upon you to do the work necessary to resolve our situations. We place our H's before you and request protection for them, we ask that you soften their hearts to your truth, that you will be real to them and that they will turn towards you. We know that when they turn to you, that you will replace their hearts of stone and begin to set things right in their lives. We praise your name, Father, and we thank you for answering our prayers. IJN Amen

#337198 08/20/00 12:02 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Thank you all for praying. I'm drawing strength and peace from the Lord today. I guess I am impatient, wanting to have my husband home. You all are in my prayers today too. Just prayed for you all right now.<P>onedayatatime, when you said <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>could only pray "Lord, you know what it is, show me how to pray<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>thats pretty much what I've been praying the last few days. Yesterday I got out my prayer reminders and started praying protection over my husband and me, and the bondage prayer. I'm doing much better today, have been outside all morning and that always helps.<P>Have a blessed day y'all.<P>AW<BR>

#337199 08/20/00 12:28 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Just checked my email. Had a message from God. Thought I'd share it:<P>"Never stop praying no matter how hopeless your case may seem. Pray before you start your day and when you end it. Pray before you begin a task. Lord, I thank You for all of Your blessings. Together we can do all that I must." <BR>from eprayer.com daily inspirations.<BR>

#337200 08/25/00 12:19 AM
D
D
AW,<P>Just wanted to let you know I will be praying for you and David. Hope today is a good one for you. DI

#337201 08/25/00 12:57 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Thank you so much for your prayers!! Today is a good day, because the Lord made it! He is in control, guiding me, helping me see what I need to do, and to change. I praise Him for all he has done for us. And, MY HUSBAND IS BACK! <BR>

#337202 08/24/00 02:02 PM
T
T
Hi Aw Glad your husband is back Mine will come this way on Sat. Hopefully sooner but I know i can not push my way onto him He and God need to do this on there on time. The waiting seems so to be sooooooo hard though, but I know you know this. My prayers are with you. Best of Luck<P>Michelle

#337203 08/25/00 02:34 PM
R
R
My prayers are with you today.

#337204 08/30/00 08:02 PM
T
T
how are you?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation