GOD has been laying things on my heart concerning my depression, as well as the depression that is evident in all of us from time to time. There is no real meeting place where we can gather and share our questions, words of encouragement, prayers for one another, or a shoulder for others to lean on when they need people in similar circumstances that can understand, to a large extent what the others are feeling, and dealing with from day to day. It would be impractical to ask the wonderful creators of this site to furnish such a place for us. They have devoted a great deal of time, energy adn resources to make this site whatit is to so many of us. I would like to offer one solution that is fairly easy to organize and control. Most of us use it already and that is ICQ. With the recent upgrades to the program, you can have your own chat room and invite as many people as you wish, and can reasonably respond to. We could establish a meeting time, once a week, or month, or daily, or whatever the general concensus is as to how often we gather to talk, to listen, to pray, and to fellowship with believers who are embattled to save their marriages. I would be happy to initiate such a meeting time and chat. Or if any of you have other ideas as to places to chat, or scheduling, or hosting an icq chat, contact me via e-mail at kd4orz@spis.net<BR>Or My ICQ number is 1326126. We need a support group for each other, let's see how we can establish one for the benefit of us all. Tell me what you think, yes, no, maybe Or your ideas on how to gather together and agree in the name of Jesus, seeking reconciliation and restoration of all the devil has stolen from us.<BR>GOD Bless you all.<BR>Lone Knight<BR>Chivalry (Not Dead) in ICQ 1326126<BR>Also known by my friends as Jim.<BR>*Christian hugs and love*<BR>