Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337662 12/22/00 01:55 AM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi all Some of you know me some of you do not/ My relationship with my H has been do been easy. I love him very much I also believe in my marriage vows. I sit here crying as i type this. Im having one of those days. I might be pregnant I know you are suppose to be overjoyed by the arrival of a new baby. H knows that my period is late. He does not believe that it is his. there is no way that it can be anyone but his. Im having all this emotions Glad Sad happy scared etc. please say an extra prayer for us. thanks

#337663 12/22/00 07:58 AM
O
O
Dear Tigger, how I can relate. You may know that the same thing happened to me in September. I was frightened as the thought of another baby certainly upset my plans. When I told my H about the possibility, he told me he would have nothing to do with it. I came to this forum for prayer, many, including Karenna, ministered to me and prayed. My peace was restored and I rested in knowing that my heavenly Father had the circumstances in his hands. I understand the mixture of feelings, in your circumstances it is to be expected. Just trust God, he will not give you more than you can handle. We lost the little one a short while later. But, God had done some work in H's heart as he cried when it happened. He even told me that he had not meant what he said. Father, you know the circumstances and we know they are out of our control. You also know Tigger and all that she carries. We ask that you provide Tigger with your peace, let her know that you are in control and that you have a wonderful plan. We recognize, Father, that our wisdom is very limited, that we do not know the future and that we do not know your plan for our lives. But, Father we trust that the plan for Tigger's life is for good as you have made this promise and you are a God of your word. We thank you for answering Tigger's prayers and seeing to her every need from the abundance of your rich supply. IJN, Amen

#337664 01/19/01 10:16 AM
L
L
May GOD continue to work on restoring you, and your family.<BR>GOD BLESS<BR>Lone_Knight.<BR>Jim<BR>

#337665 01/19/01 11:42 AM
S
S
Father I pray in agreement with Oneday that your peace and prescence surround this family. Help Tigger to rest in You, to resst in the knowledge that you are bigger than anything that could come their way. Father, continue to strengthen this marriage and return to it what the locusts have eaten. IJN, Amen.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation