Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I've hurt my H so terribly (see my post in General Questions, "Feeling So Ashamed") and we're apart this Christmas.<P>This is the time of miracles, and I'm praying for one harder than I've ever prayed for anything. I'd give up anything for the chance to be a good honest person again and to be the good wife I once was.<P>My H is in so much pain, all caused by my betrayal. Please pray for him. I'm praying he comes home to me and can one day forgive me.<P>Thanks and a blessed Christmas to all.<BR>

M
M
Hi Susie,<P>Gee, it sure is slow on here today....Oh wait...it's Christmas Day. "Normal" people aren't on the puter today! LOL<P>I'm real sorry you're so down. You can defineatley put me down for some prayers that your situation turns out ok. With your obvious remorse, I think you guys have a good shot. There's a lot of guys on this site that would give their left er, never mind, for their wayward W's to just stop the damn affair...never mind act like they're a little sorry for it.<P>My W had a brief affair and is now pregnant with OM's child. Never in my wildest dreams would I have EVER thought I could tolerate such a thing! But my W confessed, dumped OM and insists she will never contact him again (he doesnt know about child). I came within inches of leaving her, but we're working it out and eagerly awaiting "our" sons birth. And, yes, my mother (and the few others that know) think I'm crazy to stay with her. Interestingly, my father, is being supportive (for the first time in my memory, lol) of my decision to stay with W. I AM crazy...in love with her. I'm NOT blameless in this mess either. <P>With me, her remorse was key. So, give your H plenty of room, continue to be remorseful (dont overdo it, tho) and if he loves you half as much as I do my W, you guys can get through this. Be prepared for him to throw your A in your face for a good while though....try not to let it get you down. The guy's hurtin BAD.<P>Sorry you've had such a crummy Christmas....and I'll pray hard that you and H will have a wonderful Christmas 2001 together!<P>Hang in there, lady.<P>Lou

R
R
middleman,<P>I just want to tell you that you are an incredible person. You are standing tall in the face of a situation that could spell the end of a marriage, but you are there for your wife and future child. I truly respect the love and devotion that you have for your wife. I'm glad that your father is supportive. All the best for your family.

M
M
Rick,<P>Thanks for the kind words. I'm kind of amazed at myself too! LOL. You just never know how you'll react to something until it hits you square between the eyes. Preconceived notions of what you'd do in a given situation go right out the window. The old saying "Never say never...." comes to mind.<P>Hope you and your kids had great Christmas, in spite of everything. Best wishes to you and your family in the coming year....hope everything turns out well for you.<P>Lou

T
T
I hope your christmas went well

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation