Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337674 12/25/00 09:54 PM
F
faith4 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
H and I have been trying to conceive for 9 years but we have not conceive yet. My husband has lost his faith. I have prayed that God will deliever him and I have the faith God will bless us in the right time. Yes, I'm a new member.

#337675 12/29/00 07:17 AM
A
A
Faith4, <P>I'm sorry you had to wait for someone respond. Guess holidays are slow days here in the forum. <P>I wish you to know you are in my prayers now, I know how do you feel about this problem, I've been there and still am. I too can't concieve since 1992 when I had extrauterine pregnancy (with twins). I have one daughter of 13. <P>Please, don't lose hope, there is nothing impossible for God. I myself was born after 7 miscarriages, 13 years after my brother, and today I also have a 16 months younger sister. My parents lost every hope, and - it just happened. My H's aunt was already 40, and about to adopt a child when she got pregnant after 12 years of trying. Soon after she got another son, and now she has 2 beautiful teenage sons. <P>I'm sorry I don't know much about your story, did you identify some problems or it's just inexpainable for doctors too? <P>If you want to share, I'll be happy to hear from you. <P><BR>God bless you both, <P>Adrian<BR>adrian_faith@yahoo.co.uk<BR>

#337676 12/29/00 08:44 AM
S
S
Father, strengthen this family and hold them tightly while they hold onto the hope that comes from you. Teach them during this trial and grow their faith. Erase all doubt Father and let your will be done that you will be glorified. Let their life be a witness to you in all they do. Guard their minds and thoughts and let them bind closer to one another, let their love increase as they wait for the miracle you have for them.<P>IJN, Amen

#337677 12/30/00 11:43 PM
F
faith4 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thanks for the encouraging words continue to pray for us <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SueB:<BR><B>Father, strengthen this family and hold them tightly while they hold onto the hope that comes from you. Teach them during this trial and grow their faith. Erase all doubt Father and let your will be done that you will be glorified. Let their life be a witness to you in all they do. Guard their minds and thoughts and let them bind closer to one another, let their love increase as they wait for the miracle you have for them.<P>IJN, Amen</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation