Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#338595 05/08/01 12:42 AM
K
Knewjie Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Tonight I am having a difficult time. Please see my post. <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/008771.html" TARGET=_blank>Click here.</A> <P>Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

#338596 05/09/01 12:24 AM
J
J
Your post touched my heart. I have prayed those same things. Keep your faith; He will see you through.

#338597 05/08/01 04:56 PM
T
T
My heart goes out to you. I have been there before. Have faith against all reason and you will be okay. Ask the Lord to help you carry this cross. Your spiritual life is about to become a true adventure and you will grow.<P>Don't doubt that you are meant to be together. Go to restorem.org for some great inspiration. It says not to be double-minded in the Bible. We are asked to have faith, over and over again. Be firm in your faith. Your husband will return.<P>I felt like the floor, the ceiling and the walls had caved in when I found out. I could hardly breathe. It is horrible. But the Lord has taken so much pain away and made the pain tolerable - just enough to grow, to appreciate what I have and don't have (ie my husband, temporarily...)<P>Lord, as You have lifted me up and helped me through this great sorrow, I ask you to lift up this loyal wife. Help her husband to see her again in her true beauty. As she waits, fill her cup with Your everlasting joy and peace as You have filled mine. Help her to taste the fruits of Your love, Your sweetness and Your desire for her to be with You and to help her husband find Your way. Help all the people on these forums to handle their pain with love and joy so that more souls will be drawn to You. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Praise be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

#338598 05/10/01 06:17 PM
K
Knewjie Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Janie & Tryingtohope,<P>I would like to thank you ladies for your replies. You both are in my prayers as well. May the Lord be with you and comfort you both during this difficult time.<P>K

#338599 05/11/01 03:36 AM
R
R
Dearest Knewjie,<P>I do know exactly where you are only I am the H, I hurt my W so badly that she asked emto leave, no A however.<P>But I do find myslef crying for no appearant reason. Heck last weeek I was KMART getting some laundry soap walked by the little gilrs clothing and started balling like a little baby. Today on the road I saw a mother and Daughter same thing happen. And like yourself afeter reading my evening meditiation tonight I cryed for about 30 minutes. And every time I see her mind you these are only glimpses I fall in LOve all over again.<P>All I know to do is to thank God , and ask God for help.<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>If you are living in the problem then you are not part of the solution!<P>I CAN'T<BR>HE CAN<BR>I THINK I WILL LET HIM

#338600 05/11/01 06:19 AM
L
L
Praying for you, your marriage, and the other marriage, in JESUS name! God Bless, strengthen and comfort you!

#338601 05/11/01 11:00 AM
S
S
Knewjie,<BR>I have been through a situation very similar to the one you are going through. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Stay strong and let God handle your problems.

#338602 05/16/01 10:49 PM
K
Knewjie Offline OP
OP Offline
K
<B>RidenSober</B><P>I'm sorry to hear of your pain. It helps to know others feel the way I do but it also hurts to know that others feel this way. Give it all to God. That's what I have done. Stay strong!!<P><B>LUVBUG</B><P>Thank you! God bless you too!<P><B>Still_hurting</B><P>As I said to RidenSober, I am sorry hear of your pain. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Remember to heed the advice you give. I know I tend to forget when I should remember it the most.<P>Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, support, and kind words. God bless you all.<P>K

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation