Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
I cannot believe it!! Well, I can and I sure want to. On Mother's Day, May 13, the Lord spoke to me saying He would take my chronic depression and heal it. I have suffered from a chemical hormonal imbalance for 14 years. <P>I knew I had to surrender the anger, hurt, bitterness and hatred to receive His joy and fullness. Last night at prayer meeting, I tried to pray for my youth pastor (I feel like a big sister to her being a female pastor myself) but I ended up face down on the carpet with 3 women praying over me. They prayed exactly the right things..2 of them completely unaware of my story!<P>The oil of gladness has arrived. One lady asked if I had shoulder pain and I said no. But suddenly my shoulders relaxed and she said, Oh, that's it--there was a burden on you and He just lifted it off your shoulders. Awesome God!<P>Came home to wonderful job lead for H...a chaplain in a leading hospital in our city. We don't have degrees but the posting says equivalent experience is OK. I prayed for h to have a sign of hope yesterday and knew this is it!<P>The resignation went well and I found the courage to be a true wife and accompany H as we gave our decision. It went well and I knew immediately when boss ignored us for several moments (finishing computer stuff) and his W invited us in that we did the right thing. We both felt more at peace afterward and were shown mercy. Now suddenly these past few days we are receiving accolades and caring messages from others. Wow.<P>Thank you more than I can ever express for your prayers. I hope to post my story asap but almost hesitate to say so with the hectic pace. But I feel I need to both for my sake and hopefully to encourage others.<P>I almost hesitated to print another glad praise report as I want to be sensitive to those in struggles right now. It is great that we can support each other in both the high times and the lows. Many of you have been there for us without our even knowing so I would encourage the hurting today or who read this later please trust that a better day is coming. God created a future and a hope for us.<P>Now I just need the Lord to help me contain the excitement so I get an entire night's sleep most of the time!!!<P>------------------<BR>Fresh Start

V
V
I said a prayer for you on my thread.....<BR>Kathie

F
OP Offline
F
Kathie, thank you. I did take a half sleeping pill Wed night and had a difficult time waking up. I don't like medication. I did find some Sleepytime tea in the cupboard so may go for that. <P>Last night I fell asleep before 9pm I think. I conked right out till the alarm went around 6:30 this am.<P>I am going to find your prayer now. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Thank you so much!<P>------------------<BR>Fresh Start

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 968 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation