Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
R
Maya,<P>The only "shame" associated with all of this would be to NOT reach out for help that others are so willing to extend to you! We all NEED each other - that is why we are here!<P>Happy Thanksgiving! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Roll Me Away

S
S
Maya,<P>Big hugs...{{{{{{{{{{{Maya}}}}}}}}} I care, we all care and obviously we are all happy you are going to that appointment. <P>I understand where you are in that it isn't you. I lived that way for many years and it also was party why my husband fell into the affair.<P>The good news [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] is that there is a way back to you and your taking the positive steps to get there. <P>I agree with <B>Dr. Kay</B> Take the pie and run with lots of whipped cream and no guilt. <P>Have a Happy Thanksgiving!<P>(We all are going to be needing each other during these Holiday times. The are so stressful in and of themselves. With all that is going on with us besides that well, like I said we are all going to need one another.)<P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>

Y
Y
Hey there, Maya!<P>"Chirp, chirp" too. Doubt you'll get this 'til it's past, but hoping you have a wonderful holiday. Just savor the moment...no worries...no self-analysis... just enjoy.<P>Good luck with the counselor...from another one who's been there. It WILL get better.<P>And btw...Hey Doug? You answerin' mail these days? Or did the rider die on the way to your express stop? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Hey Dunc, getcher tushie up here!<P>(Folks, He's hidin' in the basement & leaving me upstairs w/ parents and kids ALONE. Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!)

D
D
Maya,<BR>Go to the Doctor..you need to get some medicine...it is heartwarming to know that you compare yourself to me sometimes on this forum. My goodness,,you act like a ,a,a,a,a well you describe yourself..full of hate and anger..and out of the woodwork comes your allies..who take up for you no Matter what you do or say...On this forum, we've been with you from Adultress..to sorrowful, remorseful infidel..to loving wife who hates the monster who only wanted "ONE THING" from you...now you don't love your husband and want to leave your Christian marriage..What a "Long strange trip it's been.. <P>Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, perhaps it would be appropriate for you to give thanks to the God above, that you are blessed with a Husband, who still wants you in his house, and can look at you every day, knowing what you did last year,he must be a wonderful man. My family will say a prayer for yours, and I hope someone upstairs is listening.<P>God is still here,,,you are just ignoring him.<P>Take Care,<BR>DG99(H)

D
D
Some of us come out from the woodwork. Others slither out from under a rock.<P>Speaking of which, how ya doin', D?

I
I
Slither out from under a rock?<P>I don't understand this place at all. I have actually posted and received no response, no biggie. But then I see that others slam some who are not even being confrontational. What is up with that??<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Isaac (edited November 25, 1999).]

N
N
Issac, <P>Yes, it can be confusing... and I think everyone has had at least one "no response"... <P>There is a history here, and like a big family, there are those that don't get along with others. Like you said, "no biggie". Plus, lot's of important emotions are shown right in the middle of some post that offends some people. Take what you can.<P>Read what you want, glean what you can, and keep posting. <P>I haven't read anything from you in the last couple of days. Is something going on?<P>------------------<BR>Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you are among the stars!!

D
D
Isaac, I don't understand what it is you don't understand.<P>Was someone here slammed, who wasn't obviously being confrontational first?<BR>

I
I
NB,<P>I feel pretty stressed, to say the least. I feel like my life is in turmoil, but who really cares, ya know?<P>I really have no outlet, this is basically it. I use my foosball as an outlet, that helps. And I play raquetball. I need to go away, sorry

N
N
Issac,<P>Don't forget, if you get back to this, that you and I are in the same boat, or actually my H is in your boat, your W in mine... say that fast three times [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. I understand.<P>Did you mean you're leaving here, or going away for the evening??<P>------------------<BR>Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you are among the stars!!

I
I
NB, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think you help alot here, and I respect your opinion.<P>I don't post here often (my wife used to post here quite a bit, but she doesn't anymore, we switched places ) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I think I need to chill out a little, I need to put those issues on the back burner for awhile. Maybe I need to take a break (me and my wife) and just not worry about things. I think we all need it.<p>[This message has been edited by Isaac (edited November 25, 1999).]

N
N
okay Issac, just remember we're here when you need us. And don't let the few negative influences color your opinion of this place. There are good people here.<P>Best wishes, and have a lovely weekend!<P>------------------<BR>Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you are among the stars!!

D
D
Isaac,<P>I'm sorry if I misjudged you. But I don't believe that Maya usually comes down on everyone here. Nor do I believe that I only post where Maya is concerned.<P>I lurk here a lot, but don't post nearly as much as I used to. But one thing I DO often respond to is when Maya, and a few others here I consider to be friends, are unjustly (IMHO) slammed.<P>Anyway, I'm sorry if I made this place seem hostile to you. This really IS a good place for support and advice. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

I
I
NB, thanks. I will remember that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Doug, apologies to you as well. I think the tensions (my own) run high at times, and I tend to "jump in" on posts where I really shouldn't. <P>Have a good turkey day!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation