Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
Ok, everyone, here's the latest:<P>I have been composing a letter to H for about the last week and a half. It is no big deal, just a "thinking of you, and updating you on the latest here at home" kind of thing. As you are all aware, H moved out with only a note on TV almost 10 weeks ago, NO CONTACT since. I wrote him only one note since then, with a Father's Day card (that's how long it's been). I did not get a response from it, nor did i expect one.<P>Well, also as some of you are aware, there "appear" to have been - er- big changes going on in my H's sphere. (We don't know where that is, exactly, where ever the Mother Ship resides! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>You can look up previous posts about the Mothership for explanations about "visions" and boldness, and prayers from friends, etc. I sense that the fog is lifting just a little? <P> Anyway, I felt it was "time" for a letter from me, to remind him he has a home to come home to, so I composed a letter - sort of a Plan A long distance. Well, it was finished, and my g/f and I had a "plan". She and her H were going to go across the state and bring the letter with them, and mail it from city where H is now living w/OW. I felt he might be more inclined to open it, thinking it might be a "job possiblility" or whatever. Anyway, I guess I didn't really think he'd open anything from OUR town, knowing it probably came from ME. Her H was supposed to go to a convention this week-end and they were going to mail it while there. OK. Everyone with me so far?<P>Sorry this is sooooo long-winded, but it's a little complicated! So, I picked her up today, and we were going to go shopping....she gets into my car and says, "We're not going to the city for the convention. It's been cancelled." I said to her, "I never felt peace about waiting till the week-end to mail the letter to H. Let's do it today!!" <P>Well, long story short, I never HAVE felt that the mailing of the letter could wait till Saturday (when it was GOING to be mailed). I haven't had peace about that decision all along. I tried to have peace. I tried to "argue" with God that I was being "obedient" and "waiting" to mail it next Saturday, instead of RIGHT NOW - which is what my spirit was telling me to do. I didn't know if it was God or Satan saying "RIGHT NOW". We all know how Satan likes to HURRY things, and God's way is usually to WAIT. But in this case, it appears that God wants it to go earlier rather than later.....soooooo<P>the bottom line of all this is that I am asking for all your prayers to go with this letter. I know I was supposed to write it. I KNOW I was supposed to send it. I THOUGHT I was supposed to wait to send it till Saturday, but deep down, a nagging little "something" told me Saturday would be too late, so God CANCELLED A WHOLE CONVENTION to make me send it today!!! Isn't that cooooool!?!?! <P>And so the letter got mailed this morning, H should get it tomorrow, or next day AT THE LATEST. I don't know how it will be recieved. I don't know WHY the timing was short, I just know I feel peace about sending it, I know God will use it, and the more of us who send our prayers with it, the more power God will send with the message.<P>Thank you all for your continued faithfulness in prayer for each person here. I know we will all know each other in Heaven, even tho we may never meet here on Earth!<P>God Bless<P>Lupo

Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,661
I am praying Lupo. I pray that your H will open and read the letter, and re-read it. I pray that God will send a special message to his heart with that letter. I pray that your H will see God's love and spirit flowing through you. <P>I'm glad you mailed it. I was thinking it might not be good to be mailed in his city - or he may think you were "stalking" him or trying to trick him or something? I don't know.... Anyway... let us know if you hear anything from your H. I am praying for patience and comfort for you.<P>P.S. I still think it's so strange that my H left 10 weeks ago too. Of course mine came back temporarily and left again, and at least we're on speaking terms, and I'm very thankful. But I know that our H's are in God's hands and He is working on them. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Keep the faith.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,906
<B>I was thinking it might not be good to be mailed in his city - or he may think you were "stalking" him or trying to trick him or something? I don't know.... </B><P>Thanks, Faith. Yes, I also was thinking it might not be a good idea to mail it from their city, but (as usual) I was trying to "outsmart God"!! I was also thinking it might be some kind of LB'er if H thought *I* was in OW's city...and think of the letter the WRONG way. Obviously God wanted to take that rationalization OUT of his head!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I was just looking for a way to ENSURE that he read it, and didn't have any negative vibes attached to it before opening it (coming from OUR city) - but obviously it was going to be more negative the other way. Well, anyways, God took care of that worry, didn't He? Is he AWESOME or what?!?!<P><B>P.S. I still think it's so strange that my H left 10 weeks ago too... But I know that our H's are in God's hands and He is working on them. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B><P>Yes, a strange kind of "kinship" and I have always felt close to you because of it! It's comforting, somehow, to know/talk to someone whose situation is so strikingly similar, so understands exactly "where I am" so to speak along the pendulum (or rollercoaster - depending on the day) that we ride day after day.<P>Thanks for the prayers. BE ASSURED I most certainly WILL let everyone know if - no strike that - WHEN I hear from him!!! Whether it's from this letter or not, I don't know, but contact will be soon, I know it! I believe it!!!<BR>Lupo<P>

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 365
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 365
Hi Lupo -<P>I love your posts. I wanted to tell you that I was also just thinking about writing a letter. In the past few days I felt the urge to send him little text messages on his mobile phone. I know that his OW did that and now I am going to do it too. Not pressure messages - just little ones. I wrote him one that I missed hugging his back in the morning. Another one I wrote I just told him that I missed him.<P>I am praying now, based on your wedding picture vision, that this woman get OUT of our marriage. I am praying more vehemently about it, thanks to you. I also feel that this is a critical week - isn't that weird? Maybe we are all really in sinc now. <P>Dear Jesus, Thank you for Lupo's post. I know Your Holy Spirit is accompanying the letter, and her husband will feel the holy fragrance of Lupo's love.<P>He is probably embarassed about his behavior. Let him cry about the joy of being forgiven, as we all so often have. Heal his heart, please, and lift his fog so he can evaluate the woman he left and understand she is the only one for him.<P>Lord, expel this intruder from the midst of the marriage. Let the intruder DESIRE to LEAVE. Heal her and call her back to You, but don't allow her to contact Lupo's h again.<P>Lord, I pray for more faithfulness in marriage all over the world. Help us to help each other be faithful. Help us to turn back to You. We have never deserved Your friendship but You always extend it to us. Bless You, dear Jesus. I love you. Amen.<P><BR>


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0