Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
My husband and I have been separated for 6 months. Last week he said he wanted to come home and make our family work, so we moved all his things back in and his girlfriend showed up at our house with a knife and kicking on our door. Our children were scared to death, but she kept on. After she left(by the law) he said she had told him if he didn't contact her by 8:00 the next night she would be back and he said he didn't know what she would do, so come 8:00 the next night he left and went back to her. I have been standing all this time and now I feel as if my faith is being tested.. Please pray for us.. God Bless You<BR> <BR>

J
J
What an awful situation! I am so sorry. It sounds like the OW is a sick person and I have a feeling that your H will begin to realize this if he hasn't already. He is probably scared to death of her and what she could do to him or his family. Have you considered getting a restraining order?<P>I will definitely be praying for you and your family.<P>June<BR>

L
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by futrnurse:<BR><B>I have been standing all this time and now I feel as if my faith is being tested.. Please pray for us.. God Bless You </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Lord,<BR> Please lift up futrnurse and her H. You know them, Lord. You know their situation. You know the OW. Lord, please give them a hedge of thorns to protect them from this person. Father, your will is NOT that a hair on their head be harmed. Father, we pray for your protection from evildoers, and from fear.<BR>Dear Lord, please help furtnurse's WH to realize that this OW is truly dangerous and RUN immediately away from her! Father, we know you can shut the Lion's mouths....please help futrnurse to have your peace and calmness in the midst of this storm.<BR> Lord, whatever is necessary, please REMOVE this woman from around their home, bring her H home to stay, and remove his fear from this woman as well. Father, reunite this family for good, and REMOVE the evil and evildoers.<P>We ask that you do these miracles, Father, and we will give you the glory for being a God who can do far more than we can ask or think...all we have to do is ask and believe. Thank you, Father, for loving us, and protecting us from harm. In the name above all names, the Name of Jesus. Amen.<BR>

F
OP Offline
F
Thank you so much for the prayers. Please continue to pray daily for my marriage. I will continue to stand until the lord lets me go....I really wished he would realize that she does not really love him if she did she would not let him do the things he does....The Lord knows all.

T
T
Dear futrnurse,<P>What a situation! In case anyone had any doubts about who is the one behind all this - it seems evident that it's the evil one...<P>Do you have any blessed objects in your house? Can you get your Bible out and read aloud from it to send her away? She sounds psycho but I don't believe she can harm any of you.<P>The best thing to do is stay as calm as you can and let your husband see the difference between you two. Try not to stoop low at all - I know I would have a very hard time not making comments but do your best and pray when you get the urge to talk.<P>Dear Jesus, Your enemy is showing his stripes and this woman is really losing control of herself. I know that you want futrnurse to have her marriage restored and Your enemy can't stand that You win every time so he is trying to cause grief. Please give futrnurse the grace she needs to face this incredible conflict and bring Your peace to her home. Lord, send the archangels to her home to protect her and her family. I ask this in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.<P><BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 434 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation