Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#339753 08/16/01 08:19 AM
L
Lostpup Offline OP
OP Offline
L
As some of you know my sister has keeped me from my son, cause my wife and i are almost back together and my sister doesnt want to give up my son. If we get back, we get our son back. Thats the way it should be, but my sis isnt guided by the holy spirit. I wont mention what spirit she is guided by. <BR>anyway, we are patching things up and i can now see my son on his birthday this friday and my sis and i are getting along now. <BR>Thank you all for your prayers. God has answered them. Im doing better now. My prayers are still with you all.<BR>Mark

#339754 08/16/01 03:37 PM
L
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lostpup:<BR><B>i can now see my son on his birthday this friday and my sis and i are getting along now. <BR>Thank you all for your prayers. God has answered them. Im doing better now. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>MARK! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !<P>PRAISE THE LORD ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !<P>WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?<P>THIS IS TRULY AN ANSWER TO PRAYER AND A VERY WONDERFUL GIFT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.........<P>See, folks?? God can even move the hearts of UNBELIEVERS!!!<P>Thank You Lord Jesus. YOU are faithful and wonderful to us even when we are not consistent with YOU!! Thank You Jesus.<P>Lupo<BR>

#339755 08/16/01 05:11 PM
L
lkd Offline
L
Mark,<P>How wonderful for you and your son!!!! That is just great. God is so very gracious. <P>May God bless us all indeed.<P><BR>LKD

#339756 08/16/01 05:40 PM
F
F
Congratulations, Mark! And thank you for sharing your praise report. That's very good news. I'm so glad you are doing better. You deserve some good news and happiness. We are here for you.<P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

#339757 08/17/01 08:44 PM
L
Lostpup Offline OP
OP Offline
L
The lord is really blessing me lately. Im very thnkful for His patience with me. Thank you all again for your prayers and encouragement. I had a great time with my son and my sis was even nice and tried to apologize but it wass hard for her. My wife and i are doing good also and she has really helped me deal with sis. We still cant let our families know we are close again, but God isnt finished yet either. Our God is a God of restoration. I pray the Lord give us all the strenth and courage to continue to wait upon Him, hopefully without so much complaining and murmering.(i confess [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<BR>Mark

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation