Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 106
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 106 |
My husband left me a month ago because of problems we were having. We are now going to counseling but he isn't sure if he wants to come back home or not. I have been reading many books and understand the problems I have caused in this marriage and have been working on them very hard so he can give me a chance to prove myself to be a better person and wife to him. I pray to God every night that my husband will come home and that he can give me and our marriage another chance.<P>All I'm asking is for anyone to include me and my husband in their prayers to bring us back together again.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 51
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 51 |
I know how you are feeling and I will be praying for you. <P>My husband left me two months ago and then came home for 3 weeks and has now left again. This time he says he is not coming back.<P>Read our story under Prayer Request/HELP, I'm new at this and don't know what to do?<P>I also have been convicted on my part of the marriage and have changed so much. The problem is my husband says he is done with me and does not believe the change is real. He is also "in love" with another woman and living with her. <P>Please pray for him also.<P>God Bless,<BR>Cathy<P>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 86
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 86 |
Hi ela611,<P>In my opinion this site is the best place for you to be right now. And this thread is also the best one to be in (in my opinion!) as everyone will pray for you ... and prayer is so much more powerful than any words we can say or advice we can give.<P>Have you read all the stuff here? Some of the books on this site are great and will make a lot of sense. I also read a really inspirationl book by TD Jakes for men, but I think the book for women is probably equally as good ...<P>Woman, Thou Art Loosed : Healing the Wounds of the Past by T. D. Jakes (ISBN: 1560431008)<P>We started a weekly prayer list on this thread, lasts weeks list is here:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum19/HTML/000978.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum19/HTML/000978.html</A> <P>In fact this was or first post too, but you have to start somewhere!<P>Just add your prayer requests to the list and I'll create a new post with all the new prayer requests added in.<P>My prayers are with you right now.<P>Plec.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|