Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Hi everyone, <P>Here is the prayer list for this week. Apologies again in advance for any errors, details or people missed out. The list is growing ... more people are praying!<P>I will change the text in this next week, I promise. It makes things a bit more interesting if we have some different Bible quotes etc. to add to this list. So if anyone has any inspirational Bible quotes they would like to add then email them to be and I'll add them: plecostomous@hotmail.com.<P>Prayer List for Wednesday 29 August 2001 @ 6pm CST<BR>--------------------------------------------------<P>Lord I pray that you hear us gathering together in prayer for each of our brothers and sisters across the globe. I pray that you teach us your will and show us how to live for you. I pray that you reconcile our marriages, and work with our spouses. We pray the following prayers epcifically for:<P>Lupolady<BR>--------<BR>1) Pray for the restoration of her marriage.<BR>2) Pray that you help sort out the problem with the burst pipe under her house.<BR>3) Pray and give her courage for her upcoming out-patient procedure. Friday morning (10AM EDT) 24 Aug 2001.<P>trustntruth<BR>-----------<BR>1) Pray that college creates a director position for me at the college<BR>2) Pray my mom's leg is healed and it is not cancer, and her leg will not be amputated<BR>3) Pray my husbands work prospects are increased<BR>4) That our house sells<P>cbrixius<BR>--------<BR>1) Pray that Satan is bound and rebuked in the name and blood of Jesus Christ, in all of our situations.<BR>2) Pray that the Lord delivers me from the pending divorce papers coming my way in a few days.<BR>3) Pray that my decision to sign the quickie, no-fault divorce papers is based on trusting the Lord that he wants a new restored marriage based firmly on the foundation he provided, not the one built by a fool(me). If I refused to sign (which I often think about), it would make my current, friendly relationship with her disappear, and it would be war. I could handle the conflict, she could not.<BR>4) Pray for Kris G. in Mesa, AZ and Chris W. in Long Island, that their wives hearts are softened towards their husbands to the point of reconciling.<P>Msgulfus<BR>--------<BR>1) Pray that my marriage will be restored. <BR>2) Pray for the Lord to place a Hedge of Thorns around my husband so that she will end the relationship. <BR>3) Pray that he will turn his heart back to me, the wife of his youth. <BR>4) Pray for his salvation.<P>WAT on GQII MB Board (real name Dave)<BR>------------------------------------<BR>1) Pray that his wife will divorce proceedings and begin to turn her heart back toward her H.<P>TrustinginGod<BR>-------------<BR>1) My H will return to our M with his heart completely in it for reconciliation.<BR>2) God will deliver my H.<BR>3) God will have mercy on my brother and heal him.<BR>4) God will bless my best friend with happiness and a man that will give her the love she deserves.<BR>5) God will help me with my financial problems.<BR>6) God will put a hedge of thorns on my H so that anyone he is intersted in will turn away from him.<BR>7) God will watch over my children.<BR>8) God will give me the strength to hold on.<P>GodlyMan<BR>--------<BR>1) Pray that his wife regains her faith in you Lord.<BR>2) Pray that their marriage is restored.<BR>3) Pray that his wife's addiction to the OM is destroyed.<BR>4) Pray that you show GodlyMan you will, and what you want him to learn from this situation.<P>Joe the librarian<BR>-----------------<BR>1) Pray that God will restore my marriage<BR>2) Pray that God will give me wisdom to deal with the situations I will encounter<BR>3) Pray that God will be with him when he is feeling disheartened (From Plec!)<P>ela611<BR>------<BR>1) That prayer and God will bring my marriage back together.<BR>2) That prayer and God will give my husband a better outlook that this marriage is worth saving and coming back to.<P>Faith n Him<BR>-----------<BR>1) That God's will in my life prevails!<BR>2) That I may be an encouragement to others!<BR>3) That my marriage continues to be healed!<BR>4) That my husband becomes a Christian!<BR>5) That my family is made "whole" again by Christ!<BR>6) That the enemy stays out of everyone of our lives, so that we may all live in PEACE!<P>M&J<BR>---<BR>1) Pray my marriage to become strong again.<BR>2) Pray my husband to consider my feelings about things<BR>3) Pray that our finances to improve<BR>4) Pray that my husband's friends to realize that I am not lying to my husband and for my husband to stand up to them about it.<BR>5) Pray that my family to remain healthy<BR>6) Pray for everyone who needs a prayer on this web site <P>hanginginthere2001<BR>------------------<BR>1) Please pray that my husband will find his way back to the Lord.<BR>2) That my husband and daughter will be safe.<BR>3) That my daughter rebelliousness will stop, and she will want to come home and obey me.<BR>4) That my husband's OW will lose her appeal to him, and that his eyes will be opened once and for all to what kind of woman she really is. <P>Plecostomous<BR>------------<BR>1) Pray for my wife to get her faith back and believe that Christ is her saviour.<BR>2) Pray that my wife be healed of her physical illness.<BR>3) Pray that the bond that Satan has created between the OM and my wife is broken. My W sees him at about 6pm GMT on Friday's. Which is about 12pm CST for you guys.<BR>4) Pray that the EN's that I am making a point of meeting are notice by my W as a permanent change, and not just temporary.<BR>5) Pray that the Lord gives me the strength to live for him, and that he gives me the strength not to LB and give up on the situation.<BR>6) Pray that my marriage be reconciled, and built on a solid foundation in Christ.<BR>7) Pray that I keep my job as I work for a US company that is announcing redundancies tomorrow.<P>Lord we pray for those who didn't add requests to the list. We ask that you restore their marriages and that you be with them right now:<P>lkd, Faith1, Morriggs, very hurt<P>Lastly Lord we pray the two prayers below and remond ourselves of the promises to us that that you made in scripture:<P>CONFESSION AGAIN THE SPIRIT OF DIVORCE:<BR>"Divorce, you can't live in my home. I'm saying to you in Jesus' Name, remove yourself from me and go into the depths of the sea. No divorce can live in my home because Jesus is my miracle worker. Jesus, you are performing a miracle for me now, You are removing divorce from my Marriage. My Marriage is free from divorce in Jesus' Name. Divorce, you are cursed. The roots of you have been cursed. You are dead-dead-dead. Divorce, you are dead. Get out in Jesus' Name. The Lord Jesus Christ is my miracle worker and He is performing a miracle for me now. Jesus, You are my Miracle worker." Mark 11:24<P>TO PRAY OVER A DIVORCE DECREE<BR>"The Word of God declares in Mal. 2:14 'the Lord was witness (to the covenant made at your marriage)...' and in Matt. 19:6, ' What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.' Therefore, according to Colossians 2:14 we bring this legal decree to the foot of the Cross and declare that it is cancelled and blotted out. It is therefore ordered, adjorned, and decreed by God's court that the marriage relationship heretofore existing between _________ and _________ is hereby compatible, resolved, held worthy and valuable, and both parties reunited together."<P>We just give all these things over to you and pray that you give us peace in our hearts in these troubled times. We ask that you fill us with the joy and the love love the Holy Spirit. <P>We ask these things in and through the name of your son Jesus Christ. <P>Amen.<P>

P
P
I'm in. Pray for:<P>Wisdom and Understanding<BR>Peace and Protection<BR>Love and Forgiveness<P>Psalm 5<P>Give ear to my words, O Lord, <BR> consider my sighing.<BR>Listen to my cry for help, <BR> my King and my God, <BR> for to you I pray.<BR>In the morning, O Lord, you hear<BR> my voice;<BR> in the morning I lay my requests <BR> before you<BR> and wait in expectation.<P>You are not a God who takes<BR> pleasure in evil;<BR> with you the wicked cannot<BR> dwell.<BR>The arrogant cannot stand in<BR> your presence;<BR> you hate all who do wrong.<BR>You destroy those who tell lies;<BR> bloodthirsty and deceitful men<BR> the Lord abhors.<P>But I, by your great mercy,<BR> will come into your house;<BR>in reverence will I bow down<BR> toward your holy temple.<BR>Lead me, O Lord, in your <BR> righteousness<BR> because of my enemies - <BR> make straight your way before<BR> me.<P>Not a word from their mouth can be <BR> trusted;<BR> their heart is filled with <BR> destruction.<BR>Their throat is an open grave;<BR> with their tongue they speak<BR> deceit.<BR>Declare them guilty, O God!<BR> Let their intrigues be their<BR> downfall.<BR>Banish them for their many sins, <BR> for they have rebelled against<BR> you.<P>But let all who take refuge in you be<BR> glad;<BR> let them ever sing for joy.<BR>Spread your protection over them,<BR> that those who love your name<BR> may rejoice in you.<BR>For surely, O Lord, you bless the <BR> righteous;<BR> you surround them with your<BR> favor as with a shield.

T
T
Count me in too!<P>Dear Jesus,<P>I am a little early for our prayer but You are eternal. Unite me with my brothers and sisters as we pray for our marriages. Let each one of us become ministers for You and prepare those around us to convert to Your will alone.<P>Lord, You are the Creator of a universe so vast we cannot even comprehend it. We stand in awe of Your might. You are Holy and Perfect, Lord and all creation must give You praise. All light and all holiness comes from You, Lord.<P>I praise You for Your glory and I humbly adore You, and cannot find words for the love You have shown us by sending us Your only Son to live like one of us and die for us so that we might have eternal life to share with You.<P>Please take all of our petitions and grant those which are pleasing to You. Please have mercy on us when we waver in our faith. Increase our faith and love each day.<P>Lord, I also pray that this unknowing world understand that evil exists and we must actively fight it. Let us not be snowed under bit by bit until we are back to the paganism You have always despised.<P>Light a fire in each of us and send us Your Holy Spirit.<P>Amen.

C
C B Offline
C
Pray that the Lord will drive satan out of my marriage<BR>Pray that with His help this marriage will reconstruct<BR>Pray that the Lord will give me the strength,wisdom to understand the work that is ahead of us to repair.<BR>Pray that the Lord will bless all that have prayed for my marriage.<BR>

F
F
Resilient wants us to pray for a family member whom she loves very dearly!!

R
R
I have a couple things to request:<P>~ Prayer for my H that he will know God and become a Christian and return to our marriage as a good Christian man.<BR>~ Prayer for me to be strong and follow God's will for me.<BR>~ Prayer for my friends, Lora and her H, that they can recover their marriage and love one another again.<P><BR>Thank you for your prayers, I cannot join you this evening, I have to work, but please do invite me the next time. I post on GQII forum regularly.<P>God Bless you All.<BR>Love,<BR>Jo

F
F
I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been praying for everyone, though. Everyone, Thank you for including me on the list and praying for me.<P>Plec, please add me to the list for next week:<BR>1. My marriage be restored<BR>2. My husband to open his heart and ears to the Lord directing his steps.<BR>3. I will know God's will for my life.<BR>4. For me: Patience, strength, comfort, wisdom, and insight.<BR>5. My husband safety and protection from the enemy while he is away from me.<P>thank you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

W
W
I am in too. I am late, but better late than not at all. Never been here before either. I have been posting my prayer request on <A HREF="http://prayer.hispowerportal.com." TARGET=_blank>http://prayer.hispowerportal.com.</A> I like this forum you have going.<P>I pray in agreement with all these brothers and sisters. I speak in the Name of Jesus against Satan and his attacks. Lord Jesus, restore marraiges, hear our prayers, protect our children. <P>Amen <p>[This message has been edited by waitingonlove (edited August 30, 2001).]

F
F
bump up for prayers on Wed. Sept 12.<P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 454 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation