Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340115 09/20/01 06:12 AM
L
Lostpup Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi everybody, i have been very discouraged. Im growing very depressed. 3 years ago, this was the time of the year when my nightmare started. My W is starting to go off the deep end and i cant take another manic episode. Its alwasy like a whirlwind of chaotic destuction. Im full of fear again. <BR>Please pray for me, cause i feel like going off the deep end myself. Im starting to feel like God is cruel again. <BR>Mark

#340116 09/20/01 02:40 PM
F
F
(((((LOSTPUP)))))<P>Don't be discouraged---you have been through this (evidently) and you WILL get through this again!! God isn't the one who is cruel---You know that it is the enemy--I pray that the enemy stays out of your life, and that God gives you the strength to withstand the storm! Take care---and keep the faith!<P>Krystal

#340117 09/20/01 07:01 PM
L
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>(((((LOSTPUP)))))<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am so sorry for this, Mark. GOD IS IN CONTROL. You know He is.....just remember that. Fear is NOT of the Lord, so send it out of your life.....rebuke it.<P>Lord, we hold Mark up to You, so You can hold him, and show him Your love and comfort. Father, our brother Mark is slipping now, and he needs You, Lord, to hold him and comfort him and let him know that You love him fully and completely. Father, pour out such blessings on him that he knows how much You love him, and that You are in control of his life and his W. Lord Jesus, please don't allow her to "go off the deep end..." this time. Show her Your blessings, and keep her in Your hands, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.<P>Lupo

#340118 09/20/01 08:33 PM
F
F
Mark,<BR>I'm here too, friend. Ditto the others on their prayers and words of encouragement. Do not give up on God and His awesome power. He won't give up on you. Take this struggle and keep growing yourself. Please hang in there, Mark. Talk to us if you need to. We're here for you.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

#340119 09/21/01 01:11 PM
M
M
Mark,<BR> Don't give up. Stay strong in the Lord, don't let satan rule your thoughts. I am just an email away if you need a friend.<BR>

#340120 09/21/01 04:28 PM
L
L
Mark,<P>Hey, bro, how are you feeling today???<P>Remember - you're just FIVE MINUTES AWAY......DON"t give up now!!!!!!!!!<P>Here's hoping you're doing better today.....all your brothers and sisters here are praying for you two to "make it" - God has heard your prayers, and ours. Believe it to claim it.<P>Lupo<P>

#340121 09/21/01 05:49 PM
L
Lostpup Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you so much everybody for your prayers and encouragment. My W is with me right now and shes sleeping. She is getting very sick. Maybe its Gods way of protecting her. Im doing better today and seem to have more strenth and less fear. May God bless and strenthen you all. I will endure till the end. <BR>Mark

#340122 09/22/01 12:44 AM
F
F
Good to hear from you Mark. We are here for you if you need to talk. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

#340123 09/22/01 01:03 AM
F
F
Lord Jesus, bless our brother Mark and his wife. There has been such horrendous opposition from the pit of hell against their reunion as a couple. Please God minister to the family members who have not supported this couple as you desire them to do. <P>Strengthen Mark in his faith in You. God send something his way to give him continually renewed hope and remind him profoundly how deeply you cherish him as Your son. <P>We pray for his W's mind and body to be touched with Your healing power. We know You are the God of miracles and we stand on Your promises today..promises not just to Israel but all your children to give us a future and a hope in You.<P>Mark, as you can see, we all care about you so very much. You have been an inspiration to me as you have worked so hard to reestablish your family and grow closer to Christ.<P>Think maybe you just need to hear the underlying message from everyone writing you here...we love you in Christ. Remember when Moses had no strength to hold up his hands during battle and he had to for God to give favor to His people? God promised me shortly after I confessed my A that there will never be a time when He will leave me without someone to hold up my arms when I am weak. I believe He makes this same promise to you, brother. <P>Take care. I have been praying for you.

#340124 09/29/01 04:52 AM
T
T
Hi Mark,<P>She will heal even without you, if that's the plan. <P>Don't try to be everywhere for her. When it is too much, pass it on to Jesus and to her doctors. You are not going to save her, you are the instrument to bring her to the Lord, not to health. That is the doctors' job. Don't put so much pressure on yourself.<P>Whether or not your marriage is restored, you have done your job. You have put the Lord in her life where He belongs by your prayers and your faithfulness.<P>I think you are a hero. Even Jesus took a time out to be ministered to by angels. Do not worry because worrying is an insult to the God who made a billion stars. You know for sure He CAN fix things. Worrying means you don't trust His plan for you. You think He is going to overwhelm you but He won't.<P>Stay strong, brother. You are in our hearts and prayers. You have done so much for me personally that I will never forget it. You sit tight and trust.<P>Love, Trying<P><BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 883 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation