Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Prayer List for Wednesday 27 September 2001 @ 6pm CST<P>I'm a bit lost for words this week which may seem a little strange to you guys as my posts are usually long and rambling! Something that I have learn this week though is that it's important not to create your own fog. I've spent so much time this week just worrying about things, my wife, my job, my house move. Even after a such a positive evening last week with my wife, I still manage to forget about God's promise that he will look after us and he will answer our prayers. It's so tough for us all, but we (I) have to learn to ignore the negativity and doubt that satan is trying to create in our mids. God has a plan for us all, it's just that we have to trust him and have faith that he is working.<P>Lord I ask that you hear our prayers. Many of us have had such positive responses from the WS recently, we just pray that you continue to bless us with these opportunities and we ask that those who haven't had such opportunities will have some soon. Lord we know that in asking this it's almost like we don't trust you, but we are weak and we do need these signs of encouragement.<P>LupoLady<BR>--------<BR>Praise report:<P>- Results from my procedure last week are negative, and no sign of disease<BR>- Second, plumbing is fixed! I now have hot water whenever I want and NO leak under house.<P>Prayer requests:<P>1) Pray for our nation, our leaders to make wise choices. It's obvious to many believers that the "end is near"<P>2) Pray for family of little boy "Terry" whose family lost their home in a tragic fire last week-end, and little sister who may die due to burn injuries <P>3) Continued prayer for my WH to have his heart softened by God and see his sin and turn from it, and return home and begin work on M reconciliation (as "THE END IS NEAR")<P>4) Pray for help for me in getting rid of too many pets so that I'm not overburdened alone & with no help<P>Very Hurt<BR>---------<BR>Praise report:<P>- Insurance guy didn't scam us<BR>- God has provided for us another week<BR>- I thank God everyday for our recovery<P>Prayer requests:<P>1) our country, our president and other officials<BR>2) our pastor as he is in another country for missions and his safe return<BR>3) a little girl who was sexually abused by babysitter's H and son and now has genital warts on her vocal cords<BR>4) God's continuing to provide for us <BR>5) My H's search for a ministry position<BR>6) every WS and BS on this board<P>Faith n Him<BR>-----------<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) First and foremost for all the people who were directly affected by the WTC, Pentagon, Pennsylvania, tragedies, yesterday.<BR>2) For everyone here who has no or little hope in their current situations---May God carry you when you feel this way.<BR>3) For my H to commit wholeheartedly to this family and to our marriage, and mostly to God!<BR>4) For the patience (of Jobe) for everyone who (including me) who is in limbo, waiting for their own miracle!<P>benjimom<BR>--------<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) That her husband will show her love when he needs SF from her.<P>Msgulfus<BR>--------<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) Please pray for my husbands salvation. <BR>2) Pray for The Lord to place a Headges of Thornes around him so that whoever is interested in him will leave and end the relationship. <BR>3) Pray that my husband's heart will turn back to me. <P>TrustinginGod<BR>-------------<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) My H will return to our M with his heart completely in it for reconciliation.<BR>2) God will deliver my H.<BR>3) God will have mercy on my brother and heal him.<BR>4) God will bless my best friend with happiness and a man that will give her the love she deserves.<BR>5) God will help me with my financial problems.<BR>6) God will put a hedge of thorns on my H so that anyone he is intersted in will turn away from him.<BR>7) God will watch over my children.<BR>8) God will give me the strength to hold on.<P>GodlyMan<BR>--------<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) Pray for his protection and safe return from his travels.#<BR>2) Pray that his wife stays faithful during his extended period away.<BR>3) Pray for the retoration of his marriage.<P>L D<BR>---<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) Pray for my wife and her depression<BR>2) Pray that feelings of love and romance will return to her heart for me.<BR>3) Pray for the protection of our family through this. Especially our 2 boys.<BR>4) Pray I will be the husband God wants me to be for her.<P>Faith4us<BR>--------<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) To guard H from OW and keep them apart at work <BR>2) To help H realize his need for job movement <BR>3) OW and all OP let them see thier sins and turn from them. <BR>4) To provide both myself and my H the wisdom, stregth, endurance to work through this with the goal of saving our relationship/marriage.<BR>5) Protect our children from as much harm/hurt as possible. <BR>6) Help us to take advantage of every life lesson in this mess to make us better spouses, parent, etc... <BR>7) Pray H's eyes will be opened to Christ love. <P>Plecostomous<BR>------------<BR>Prayer requests:<P>1) Pray for the restoration of my wife's faith.<BR>2) Pray for the restoration of our marriage.<BR>3) Pray for my wife's deteriating health.<BR>4) Pray for those in the United States who are in pain and are troubled.<BR>5) Pray that the leaders of our countries act with wisdom, and not with an eye for an eye mentality.<BR>6) Pray for my health ... i've got flu today!<P>Lord I just ask that you be with us all this week, and teach us to lean on you every step of our daily lives.<P>In Jesus name. Amen.<P>Plec.

T
T
I guess I'm at least 3 hours late...<P>But, if anyone is deciding to pray after 6pm, would they pray for me?<P>Pray for my job. I unfortunately had to tell our state grant funders the grim future of our program, due to the VP at the college. He has thwarted all efforts to move this program through - and it is a really really good program. I know of 3 faculty who resigned from our program advisory committee, because he will not allow me to talk to them. I am also required to send him a copy of all written communication, including e-mail. As well, he wants me to document everything that everyone does in the office, including who they talked to and when. <P>Please pray the president of the college stands behind our program, and that I would not be so sad - that God would strengthen me and give me an employment future. In Jesus Name.<BR>Amen

G
G
How can I get on this prayer list?

P
OP Offline
P
Hi GoodGuy,<P>I just add the prayers to a list each week that people post to this list. If you add your prayer requests below this post, then I will add it for this wednesday.<P>The idea is that everyone just prints out the list every wedenesday at about 6pm CST and all pray together-ish!<P>Plec.

M
M
Plec: Thank you for doing this prayer list. I am still standing for my marriage and praying. Continue to keep my intentions on your list. That a Hedge of Thorns will be placed around my husband. That he will see the wrong he is doing and turn his heart back to Our Lord and then to me. To restore our marriage. Thanks again for putting this together. God Bless You and I am praying for your marriage as well. Msgulfus

T
T
I would like to pray for the victims of the disaster and their families, in particular, the Laychak family.<P>I would also like to pray for our leaders, not to create more "martyrs" among the Afghanis but to find ways to help those fleeing to the borders of their already ruined country. I also pray that we do find those responsible for the tragedy without shedding innocent blood and that the world turns back to the Lord.<P>I pray for my daughter, who is having a hard time with this separation. I pray that my marriage can be restored in CHRIST, and that the woman who has interfered will repent and convert her heart to Jesus.<P>I pray to find a job that will allow me to take better care of my daughter.<P>I pray for my brother-in-law who has a possible tumor and for my aunt who has cancer. <P>I pray for all of us on this forum and on this website to see our marriages restored according to the will of the Lord.<P>I ask this through Jesus Christ our Savior. I ask You Lord to pour out Your Divine Mercy on each of us and on this world. Amen.

F
F
Please, Lets pray today @ 6pm. I feel that it helps so very much! Thanks again!<P>Krystal

T
T
I've lifted you all in prayer, and the ladies on the women's Bible Study Forum.<P>Lord God, Please help us, Increase our faith, give us wisdom, and Lord, I pray that you keep our families safe, bring peace to our marriages, and Lord heal those that are suffering, help meet all of our physical, emotional and spiritual needs through your Son, Christ Jesus.<BR>Amen

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation