Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 175
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 175 |
I ask that my dear friends please pray that my H will continue to come out of the fog....please pray that I might find it in my heart to forgive him yet another time...his last series of lies pushed me over the edge...I have been struggling for the last two weeks with the anger and hate issue....I pray God will help me forgive my H and not hinder any chance for recovery because I am responding to him in such a negative way....I am struggling so bad with letting the anger go.......please help me Dear Lord....<BR>In Christ Jesus name I pray.<BR>Amen<BR>Dianne<P>------------------<BR>always-faith4us
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 86
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 86 |
Hey,<P>I've been there and God showed me how to lay it over to him. He showed me that I was not only bearing resentment and anger towards my W and th OM, but lots of other people in my life too. <P>Until I really did that, my plan A was pretty useless. I was always acting with resentment. Now that God has lifted that from me I not only feel free, but my W really enjoys spending time with me.<P>In reality God has his own Plan A for us. If you think about what Plan A sets out, it really isn't that different from how God expect us to live out lives.<P>However, it's all very easy for me to say that now ... i'm not in the same position as you. But have courage, God will help you ... he is always standing right behind you like a big brother!<P>Lord I ask that help Dianne. I ask that you remove her anger and resentment so her husband can truly see your love in action through her. In Jesus name. Amen.<P>Plec.
|
|
|
|
1 members (1 invisible),
140
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|