I'm going through a rather tough time with my H and I hope some additional prayers might touch his heart. He is increasingly withdrawn. Our marriage is dysfunctional to the point of being emotionally abusive. I have been trying to disentangle myself from a bad situation while making as few waves as possible. I told him last week that I cannot stay with him unless he gets some help. My H seems ready to dive off the deep end, claiming he will quit his job on Thursday and drive off into the sunset with no plan and no place to go. He is emotionally abusive, so communication between his reality and mine is strained at best. He desperately needs counselling from the veteran center for post traumatic stress and depression. Today he said they are dangerous and evil people there at the center, and that he will never ever ever go there. Please pray for my H that his heart will soften and accept the help he so desperately needs. My H is beyond my reach.