Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340627 12/30/01 11:01 PM
S
Snowcat Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I'd like to ask for a few prayers. <p>First of all, please pray for my husband. He's a loving, gentle caring man who has lost his way in life because of a horrible addiction. Please pray that he finds his strength and his way, even if it doesn't lead him to me!<p>This request is a bit out of place here but would you all please pray for my cat, Snowboots. I had to put her to sleep on Friday night. She is my first "real" pet and it was a horrible decision to make. Please pray that she's happy and healthy in her new place with God and that I always remember her in my heart! I love you Boots!<p>Thank you all for being here and I will pray each night that all of our pain is lessened with each day!<p>God Bless!
Snowcat

#340628 12/31/01 03:01 AM
R
R
Hi Snowcat,
I am sorry about Snowboots. Pets are so loving and missed so much when they are gone.
I pray that God will touch your husband in every way. He is a God of mercy. I ask that our God will bring people and events into his live that will cause him to turn away from his sin. I pray that he will be reminded of his love for you and that noting can replace a wife the fears God. I pray that he will long for the help-mate that he provied and that your husband is returned home to you.

#340629 12/31/01 03:25 AM
C
C
Hi snow cat this is my first time here at this forum...I don't know what to say but I am very sorry about your cat..I pray that he his happy in heaven and I am sure that one day you will see him again...<p>I pray that your husband finds his way back home to you..I also want to say what a very special lady you are you are a truly inspirational lady and I feel that I am already glad to have found this site.. and wish you all the best for the new year

#340630 01/08/02 05:22 PM
T
T
Hi Snowcat,<p>I pray for your husband, to be clean of the addiction, and hopefully find his way back to you.<p>and I also want to say, I'm sorry about the loss of your cat, as a fellow cat person, I know how it is. I will pray for Snowboots too.<p>God Bless.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 232 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation