Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 11
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 11
I invite you to check out the following link:<p>http://www.songofsolomon.com<p>
any specific prayer requests, I am more than willing to pray with you:<p>email is,<p>Jesusisthewaytoheaven_2002@hotmail.com

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2
I
Junior Member
Junior Member
I Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2
Thank you for being a prayer partner. I would like for you to pray for my husband and I. I was involved in a one night affair 10 years ago and he just found out. He is so hurt. HE is my best friend and I'm afraid that I'll lose that. Praying and reading God's word is the only thing that is keeping me together.
Thanks again.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0