Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340862 02/26/02 11:09 AM
K
OP Offline
K
To all who pray,<p>Please read my post on the recovery board. My w has been brought to a muslim country were they are known for trafficing of persons(slavery)<p>Blessings as you pray,
knight

L
L
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by knight?mare:
<strong> My w has been brought to a muslim country were they are known for trafficing of persons(slavery)
</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Dear Lord Jesus,
Please send your presence with Knight's W. Father, we KNOW that YOU are in the midst of this development, and that You have Guardian Angels surrounding her even at this moment. <p>Father, please settle this situation, and create an atmosphere that allows Knight's W to see with Your eyes. Let her see Your Love for her, and Knight's love for her, and a way to come home.
We trust You, Dear Jesus, and know You will only give us what we can bear. Please place a hedge of thorns around Knight's W so that NO HARM will come to her.<p>Father, give Knight an extra measure of comfort. Send your Holy Spirit to reside at his home, to help with his concerns, to comfort his children, and show Yourself to Him as the God of the Universe Who can change every situation into something good and perfect.<p>Please grant to him, Lord Jesus, Your Grace, your Love, Your Mercy, and return his W and restore his M.<p>In Jesus' name, Amen.

B
B
Father God,<p>I lift up to you knight's wife. I pray a wall of fire around her, Lord, so that no evil will penetrate. Holy God, may Your presense be ever before her. Protect her, Lord. I pray for the comfort and protection of her husband, Lord, as he is dealing with this. I pray for a band of Your angels to guide and watch over this family. We know Lord, that You are in control and that Your love for us is unimaginable. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. IJN, Amen.

K
OP Offline
K
Lupolady and brokenspirit,<p>Thank you for your prayers. I know that there is a war in the heavenlies over my family, as there are many others and every prayer is effective.<p>WW called Thurs morn and said that she needs to have some kind of a test for a Dr. to ok her to travel. She seems so off, I do not know what to think, so I must leave it in Father's hands. She also said that she would call back on Sat. to update me and to talk about getting her home. I am not counting my chickens, but I still thank Jesus for this new twist. Fear does try to overtake me that this is some sort of trick for her to get the kids, I pray it is not.<p>Blessings to you,
knight

T
T
Dear Jesus,
Your ways are mysterious and wonderful. Please protect this woman and open her eyes. It is hard to change. Please protect her on this trip and don't allow harm to come to her. And please protect the children, Lord. We know that You love children, Lord.<p>Amen.

K
OP Offline
K
tryingtohope,<p>Thank you for your prayer.<p>W was supposed to call today but it did not happen, maybe tomorrow.<p>Blessings to you,
knight

F
F
Father God, where two or three are gathered, You are in the midst. (You are in the midst when we are all alone and even when we run from You.) Where two or three believers agree on earth on anything touching Heaven, you will hear and answer prayer.<p>Jesus, many here are praying for Knight to know Your peace that passes understanding as we seek Your protection on his W. Lord, be a special Strength to their children.<p>You are the God of the impossible. Please, Father, intervene in WW's life--may she stop running and resisting. Bring her HOME safely. Let the healing begin. <p>Thank You for the privilege and the power of prayer.

K
OP Offline
K
Thanks FS,<p>You are an amazing woman, God has blessed you.<p>UPDATE:<p>Monday morn I got the call, ww apologizes that she hasn't called. She said that she hasn't gotten the results of her test yet. She also asked me to pray that she eats right and keeps her food down, she been traumatizing her body with bolimia. So that is good, that she asks for prayer. She is supposed to call again tommorow morn. I talked with Steve, he sees things progressing, I do too. Thank you Jesus.<p>knight

W
W
Dear Knight:<p>I add my prayers to the others that your WW is safe and is indeed making a movement toward your family. <p>May God give you all the strength and grace to heal all the damage done.<p>God Bless you and your family.

W
W
Dear Knight:<p>I add my prayers to the others that your WW is safe and is indeed making a movement toward your family. <p>May God give you all the strength and grace to heal all the damage done.<p>God Bless you and your family.

K
OP Offline
K
WMIW,<p>I thank you for your prayers.<p>No phone call taody, I am so anxious, I want things to happen faster, but I am learning to keep my eyes on Jesus.<p>Thank you all for your prayers,
knight

F
F
Knight, thanks for posting the good news.<p>Thanks for your kind comment, too--I had a bad day and really needed some affirmation. <p>I've seen some really unusual things of late and can't shake that promise you received--so glad to hear things are progressing and it's awesome to see the intercessors rising up here on your behalf and for your W (and kids) <p>Keep on believing. <p>Blessings!

K
OP Offline
K
Thanks FS,<p>You really are a blessing to me.<p>knight

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 451 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation