Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340924 03/09/02 10:27 AM
K
OP Offline
K
I just want you all to know that I am going on a three day fast so I may not be around here. Please continue to pray for us, as I know that we need God's intervention in our lives and M. I too will be praying for you all. The two of us need a touch from the Lord so that He can bring this together and we will see His will unfold in our lives. We need to see deliverance from any and all roots and strongholds, satan may be strong but our God will overcome him, I don't have the strength, but God is more than strong on our behalf. You are all a blessing to me, thank you so much.<p>knight

#340925 03/09/02 10:40 AM
F
F
Knight, I just wrote a reply to your reply! in my prayer request about my brother's M.<p>I'd like to try and do a partial fast to support you. Definitely the prayers are continuing. We had a word from the Lord that He is doing great things in our city in the month of March. I pray He is actively pursuing your W this month and that "the salvation of the Lord" He plans to reveal to you in April (right?) is going to cause incredible rejoicing.<p>Father, bless Knight on this fast. Draw Him into Your holy Presence and flood his soul with peace and strengthen his trust in You. You are the God of Your Word. Nothing is too difficult for you. We bless You, Lord for You are the Healer. You are the author of redemption. You are in the restoration business from eternity's dawn and on!
Raise up a mighty army to intercede for our brother and his family. Bring glory to Your Name by answering prayer. Honor Your servant for his faithfulness to you. We seek Your mighty power and Your healing hand to touch this family and raise them up to Your original plan and calling and place them in the center of Your perfect will.<p>Father, I thank you for the others who have encouraged and prayed for Knight. Bless them,also.
Amen.

#340926 03/10/02 06:39 PM
D
D
I too am fasting today and praying for my wife and marriage. I will also pray for you in your situation.
I was drawn to Luke 18:1-8 and God says that He is much more ready to answer than the unjust judge was.

#340927 03/12/02 11:31 PM
K
OP Offline
K
Freshstart, Darcy and others, thank you for your prayers. I haven't gotten a whole lot from the Lord as far as revelations go, but I have some more perspective. Mostly, heavenly rewards type stuff, and more sadness over WW lost condition. I will press on and not look back. Still no word from my W, it was her Bday on the 9th, another time to celebrate slips through the cracks.<p>Thanks all for your continued prayers,
knight

#340928 03/18/02 12:21 AM
F
F
Knight, "platonic" hugs to you [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Keep on believing. You have the kind of faith that God rewards. Remember Hebrews 11--some never did see the fulfilling of the promise but continued to believe and be counted heroes of the faith. I truly believe you will see a reward--no idea when but there are so many interceding and nothing is impossible for our Jesus!

#340929 03/18/02 09:53 AM
K
OP Offline
K
FS,<p>Thanks for the "platonic" hug. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] I know that God is more than able so I will just wait on Him. Yesterday's services were amazing. We had an unplanned guest speaker who ministered in song and spoke a word about worship bringing us into the presence of God. I would have to say that I have never felt the presence of God as I did in those 2 services, except for this morning when I was talking to Jesus, He was right there. God is so good.<p>Nothing new in my M situation, so I will just seek Him.<p>Blessings to all,
knight

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation